Being a wealthy person with sh*t credit

Bravo Four

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How can you manipulate the credit system to get your score up. I put 30k down on my new 4Runner and got a shitty 15% rating on the last 15k I wanted to finance to improve my credit.

im ready to have my buddies set up “ companies “ that sing the golden blessings before regarding my business with them. Like make sure they say “Yeah we financed him and he paid it so fast that when he was done, he ran across the street and climbed two stories to save babies from a burning building, and not only that, he rescued the black babies first. What a beautiful man and what honorable payments he’s made.” And report me as a big dicked on time paying motherfucker!

there’s gotta be a way to make fake companies and pretend it’s legit finances as long as the company exists right?? What do you think

I don't know anymore. I keep getting my score up and every time it clears 700, something stupid, sometimes unexplainable and they can't tell me why, drops my score 50-100 points.

Youre played as soon as someone quotes you. That is fraud fella. GL with everything.

Set up an LLC and put everything under that while saving your personal credit score for something more important.

If you are actually wealthy you don't worry about credit. We were at a government auction for work many years ago and a letter of credit from a bank was required. Another guy we knew was there and he was bragging about the letter of credit he had that was good for $100,000. He asked how much we had to spend. I hadn't even looked at the letter of credit until then. It simply stated that the bank guaranteed any purchases for any amount.

depends what your standard for "wealthy" is. if you are "wealthy" in my book you don't need credit for car purchases
Certainly not at 15%. If you can get a low interest rate, it would be better to buy a car with a loan and put your spare money into the market where you'll get a much larger return.

Get credit cards and use them like debit cards, set them to be paid off every month so you don't incur interest charges.......

My credit rating is fucking horrible I'd imagine as I'v never been in debt, never had a credit card, never financed any purchase, etc.

I spose some of that is due to coming from a decently off family but mostly I just hate the idea of debt and the stress it brings.

Make payments on time, always.

Get a credit report, (usually can be done free but its slow and a fuck around) look for any errors or unpaid debts.

Working as a financial planner who previously worked at a bank i have very very little confidence in the idea of getting a credit card to improve your credit. Power bills, water bills and post paid phone bills are usually enough to show you honour your debts.
Also credit repair services are usually useless extortion of the poorly educated.

I'm not poor but needed credit to buy my house, so credit ratings matter unless your parents are funding you.

Also if you have 30k and need another 15k so badly you are willing to fork over 15% interest you are just plain bad at making financial decisions.

car finance guys will offer you the highest rate they think you will agree to. If they think you have an option for x% they will match it, they have a lower limit and scant concern for their fellow man.

I fully financed my car at 2%, which is cheaper than my home loan. But I made it clear, like 5 times that I would simply sell some shares if I couldn't get a good rate.

Reactions: Zer
How can you manipulate the credit system to get your score up. I put 30k down on my new 4Runner and got a shitty 15% rating on the last 15k I wanted to finance to improve my credit.

im ready to have my buddies set up “ companies “ that sing the golden blessings before regarding my business with them. Like make sure they say “Yeah we financed him and he paid it so fast that when he was done, he ran across the street and climbed two stories to save babies from a burning building, and not only that, he rescued the black babies first. What a beautiful man and what honorable payments he’s made.” And report me as a big dicked on time paying motherfucker!

there’s gotta be a way to make fake companies and pretend it’s legit finances as long as the company exists right?? What do you think

"wealthy" people buy $45k cars?

Back