• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 151: Warren vs. Caldwell 7pm ET Prelims/9pm ET Main Card Discussion

He might grow out of the division from the looks of him, would like to see him at 145lbs. in Bellator too...
Yah guy is huge. 5'10" and not a skinny guy like say Roop was at a buck 35.

The problem with Caldwell is that if he destroys Galvao and Dantas like that, then who the fuck is he gonna fight? It's not like Bellator has any upcoming fighters at 135. Darrion is like two fights away from being the Marlon Moraes of Bellator.

Kill the champ than the loser of galavao/dantas, then a random squash, Pitbull gives up vs strauss and drops weight, then a rematch of galavao or dantas, then Pico

The problem with Caldwell is that if he destroys Galvao and Dantas like that, then who the fuck is he gonna fight? It's not like Bellator has any upcoming fighters at 135. Darrion is like two fights away from being the Marlon Moraes of Bellator.

He'll get Dantas/Galvao winner and then there is nobody to defend against.

It will be LC Davis, Warren and Dantas/Galvao loser he'll be defending against.

Will they try and get Moraes when he's a free agent? Probably not.

Soon as he wins the title he's gonna have nobody to fight.

I think Pitbull will drop down after one more loss to Strauss.

Coker will probably sign Miguel Torres.

*credit to whoever made that joke earlier ITT*

Coker will probably sign Miguel Torres.

*credit to whoever made that joke earlier ITT*

i actually thought of that as well, wasnt even in a joking manner, for some reason he's who I thought of, guess its just the kind of guy Bellator would target.

If the rumour of Bibi not liking the new One FC weigh-in protocols was legit and that puts him off enough to consider leaving(big 'if'), Bellator / Rizin could possibly sign him I guess, but there's not many options.

With the Ali / WSOF drama they could possibly poach a couple of guys(not Moraes obviously), but they wouldn't be instant contenders.

I doubt Brett Johns would sign with Bellator, as he went from feeder to feeder when CWFC went MIA, which to me suggests he's getting experience before eventually heading to the UFC. Can't see Bellator making him an offer that would make him think twice about that.

Last edited:
Bellator could have put that Caldwell fight on the Kimbo card and 2 million people could have seen their best prospect put on his best performance.

instead they put Newton/Vassel and shit on it. That was a huge mistake by Bellator.

Could have had over 2 mill see it, instead they will be lucky if 700k saw this fight.

Caldwell vs Sterling would have been the match up to make

Bellator could have put that Caldwell fight on the Kimbo card and 2 million people could have seen their best prospect put on his best performance.

instead they put Newton/Vassel and shit on it. That was a huge mistake by Bellator.

Could have had over 2 mill see it, instead they will be lucky if 700k saw this fight.

Plus they didn't air his last fight vs Bunch even though it was super quick and the card had about 30 minutes of deadtime before the main event due to a few finishes.

i actually thought of that as well, wasnt even in a joking manner, for some reason he's who I thought of, guess its just the kind of guy Bellator would target.
What about Rob Emmerson what happened to him, i thought he looked real good in his win over Baby Joe

Shit ! I missed it how was tonight's card? Were the fights good
Pretty dull. I was hoping for better fights by Gonzalez and bubba, but people like to lay and prey(smith just wanted to lay). Caldwell smashed tho. Unsurprisingly

Shit ! I missed it how was tonight's card? Were the fights good
This was Caldwell vs Warren
the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Caldwell is a beast.

Back