Bellator 169: Lawal Vs. Ishii Discussion

Tape delay talk only.

I figure best to not ruin anything since that's how the majority will be watching.

Wait, this is a BAMMA-Bellator co-promotion? holy shit that makes alot more sense. I was confused as fuck lol

Wait, this is a BAMMA-Bellator co-promotion? holy shit that makes alot more sense. I was confused as fuck lol
Irish MMA media have been referring to it as "BAMMATOR" since it was announced. It's got a nice ring to it.

WTF Sherdog. How bout next time you don't post the results until it ACTUALLY AIRS

WTF Sherdog. How bout next time you don't post the results until it ACTUALLY AIRS

I haven't seen them and don't have that twitter thing on my screen. Please don't anyone post them. thanks.

I honestly dont know why they give Ishii fights anymore, like really. But I'll watch.

And we are tape delayed!!!!

yeah Bellator needs to get there shit together.

This tape delay stuff is not user friendly

Weird card as well. Nothing screams Ireland like King Mo vs Ishii. lol

Tape delaying this show, then presenting a tape-delayed Bellator kickboxing show afterwards as if its live. Get your shit together, Bellator.

Tape delaying this show, then presenting a tape-delayed Bellator kickboxing show afterwards as if its live. Get your shit together, Bellator.

yeah. lol. On Comcast both are labeled as being on live. One is a week old.

The name of the show is Bellator MMA Live.

Ole Ole chant as the Irish dude is getting choked, then it stops after Daniel wins lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back