Bellator 170: Tito vs Chael

No way man. I'm not throwing down with some psycho with scissors. Dude was calling me Satan and shit. I had to de escalate it by telling him I was God and he was a good man

{<jordan}

Homeless fuckers got nothing to lose, so its better to be careful.

That dude got up and stumbled after the ko like I do when I take a super long shit and one of my legs falls asleep and I try to stand up and almost fall into my shower curtains.

That dude got up and stumbled after the ko like I do when I take a super long shit and one of my legs falls asleep and I try to stand up and almost fall into my shower curtains.
LMFAO!!

I know the dude is low level and its easy talking behind a screen but he's got zero clue about distance management. Plodding without head movement or a jab will get you stopped unless you got an iron jaw and a H bomb. But congrats to T, he was merciless.

That was 6+ years ago btw and I was a teenager.

My boxing is a lot better now. My grappling is a lot better now.
I'm gonna compete in a grappling tourney April and fight December at flyweight or bantam weight lol will post vid/ results.

@iGnP @SBJJ @HeDucking

Another fight I can find:

I'm gonna compete in a grappling tourney April and fight December at flyweight or bantam weight lol will post vid/ results.

@iGnP @SBJJ @HeDucking

What weight class did you compete at/ do you compete at? Isn't 5'6 at 205 make you undersized at the higher weight classes or you on a massive bulk? A huge weightcut to BW/FLW though.

Good luck in the grappling tourney dude. Defo post the results.

What weight class did you compete at/ do you compete at? Isn't 5'6 at 205 make you undersized at the higher weight classes or you on a massive bulk? A huge weightcut to BW/FLW though.

Good luck in the grappling tourney dude. Defo post the results.

155,145, and 135. I put on hella water weight.
Went 7-3. Unsationed and sanguine did amateur fights. Won 2 fights one night by 1st round tko and first round sub.

@iGnP @SBJJ @HeDucking

After watching those vids I have come to the conclusion that I can't fight you. sorry man i weigh about 190-195. There's way too big of a disparity in size <45>

My only comment here is that there might not be a betting thread without O. I also HATE when people say "you and your $4 bets". Some of us just use nominal bets to keep score if we are capping well (or not). I'm not risking a ton of money on MMA judging. O is like an engineer from freakin' Purdue, he can bet much more than you guys if he wanted to. He's prob concentrating on paying his mortgage and building a college fund for his kids.

My request is to get the $4 comments out of here. We are just trying to help each other cap, it doesn't matter what people are betting if they are a good capper (or a bad one). The amount you bet doesn't matter; except a few bad judging decisions doesn't affect O's life while it is really important for some of you. So there are good points to betting a token amount too. This is a fantastic thread.

155,145, and 135. I put on hella water weight.
Went 7-3. Unsationed and sanguine did amateur fights. Won 2 fights one night by 1st round tko and first round sub.

Yea, Im 6'0 but 199lbs after my bulk. Usually 185lbs. I cant believe you're heavier than me but fight at at FW/BW/LW

You trying to go pro?

My only comment here is that there might not be a betting thread without O.

Wait you're going to give this guy a pass because he started the threads before the site got a makeover? Cmon man, call bullshit when you see it. Its posts like this that makes him think like he's the shit.

After watching those vids I have come to the conclusion that I can't fight you. sorry man i weigh about 190-195. There's way too big of a disparity in size <45>

I can bench at least 45lbs bro. Don't be scared homey

In all seriousness I weight 206lbs right now and those vids were years ago.

I can bench at least 45lbs bro. Don't be scared homey

In all seriousness I weight 206lbs right now and those vids were years ago.
def wouldn't pick a fight w someone who knows how to fight. I'm tall and fairly athletic but that's where it ends haha. If you wanna go 1 on 1 on a basketball court, well, that's another story

Yea, Im 6'0 but 199lbs after my bulk. Usually 185lbs. I cant believe you're heavier than me but fight at at FW/BW/LW

You trying to go pro?

Wait you're going to give this guy a pass because he started the threads before the site got a makeover? Cmon man, call bullshit when you see it. Its posts like this that makes him think like he's the shit.

I haven't had a santioned fight since 2011.
To put it in perspective I was 19 in '11, homeless, and probably concussed.

I WANT 1 welcome back fight and probably will go pro.

def wouldn't pick a fight w someone who knows how to fight. I'm tall and fairly athletic but that's where it ends haha. If you wanna go 1 on 1 on a basketball court, well, that's another story

The average dude would gas in a minute if they got in a fight with someone who knows what they're doing. But if you start the fight, finish it. Dont pull out.

I haven't had a santioned fight since 2011.
To put it in perspective I was 19 in '11, homeless, and probably concussed.

I WANT 1 welcome back fight and probably will go pro.

Shit, then you can get a Sherdog page. Hope it goes well for you dude. Hopefully we get good odds on you.

My only comment here is that there might not be a betting thread without O. I also HATE when people say "you and your $4 bets". Some of us just use nominal bets to keep score if we are capping well (or not). I'm not risking a ton of money on MMA judging. O is like an engineer from freakin' Purdue, he can bet much more than you guys if he wanted to. He's prob concentrating on paying his mortgage and building a college fund for his kids.

My request is to get the $4 comments out of here. We are just trying to help each other cap, it doesn't matter what people are betting if they are a good capper (or a bad one). The amount you bet doesn't matter; except a few bad judging decisions doesn't affect O's life while it is really important for some of you. So there are good points to betting a token amount too. This is a fantastic thread.

Solid point. This is a great thread. Nobody cares how much $ you bet. Just make your caps and take some tips once in awhile. Quite simple.

You trying to go pro?

Yes, give him a pass. Many of us have been here for years, and its the consistency that brings us back. Don't be so damn sensitive and just brush it off.

Yes, give him a pass. Many of us have been here for years, and its the consistency that brings us back. Don't be so damn sensitive and just brush it off.

How can we gloss over O's bullshit. He instigated for no damn reason other than he was salty his bet lost, then escalated it. Went on a tantrum and started offering JB money to fight the guy. But its all good cause he started the betting threads. But Im sensitive for calling it out. Hold your L man.

Back