Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Damn! I was shocked to see rampage. First of all I didn't even think he was going to take off his shirt. Second, the way everyone was talking I was expecting that we were going to see an African American version of the Michelin man. A fucking human mudslide reminiscent of ex heavyweight boxing champion Riddick Bowe. Not the case at all. Rampage has always been a very big LHW. At no point in his career was there ever a discussion or even the possibility that rampage could cut to 185 pounds. This might be the best for rampage. I say that because, rampages a guy who likes to eat and he likes to be happy. He doesn't want to grinding away and being miserable. I happy rampage could be best because with him it's all about mentality. If someone hates their job they're not going to do it well and this has been his problem at times. If you can get rampage in a spot where he is able to eat and be happy and yet not get fat as fuck at the same time, that could be very beneficial to him. It's simply maybe rampages goldilocks zone so to speak LOL

Oh my god was that cringeworthy with Sanchez or what ? Not everybody is born to be Muhammad Ali or Conor McGregor LOL what the fuck kind of corny shit was that? DEAF comedy jam? That little rap was cornier than the shit you got from the Fat Boys from the 80s LOL

As for the fight itself, I am actually going against the grain here and I like the Brazilian. If there is one thing that Sanchez has has a problem with it is his TDD. In truth he reminds me a whole lot of his stablemate Anthony Pettis. Unlike Anthony however he doesn't have the jujitsu to make up for it. Every fight he gets taken down and he has barely scraping by in his last five fights as he could easily be 1-4 rather than what it is now. What's more, he has been reckless when getting up with carefree scrambles and I could easily see Marcos snatching a sub. Daniel Pineda was able to expose his TDD and grappling in the first round of their fight and it's very possible that Marcos does the same. Yes I know that this is his first time fighting at 145 pounds, but it isn't as if he was a tiny bantamweight and being able to eat and not kill himself to hit 135 mightshow us a better Marcos, It will also be the toughest challenges of Sanchez career without a doubt if it turns into a grappling contest.

Now that OB aka the taint of the betting industry is offically banned, can someone please tell me if literally almost half the forum actually thought he was a good bettor or if you all were just playing along?

I'm immortal bro.

I concur with this anyone who has been around knows that you have been "aging" for what seems like an eternity. Just be sure to get yourself tested every six months OK Dracula?

<{ohyeah}>

Can't resist page coming in potentially 50lbs heavier at +270.

King mo just isn't that good. I would never bet him at those odds against anyone.

Sanchez may be one of my least favorite fighters in MMA. He has a horrible style and barely scrapes by. He also tries to make himself look busy when he's not really doing much. If he loses, he should be forced to fight on a KOTC undercard.

Luca Fury contacted with Mike Fridley, Sherdog's editor in chief.
That's probably why OfficerBrown has been banned
EZ , could you please tell us?

Luca Fury contacted with Mike Fridley, Sherdog's editor in chief.
That's probably why OfficerBrown has been banned
EZ , could you please tell us?
LMFAO!!!

Contact your mouth with my balls, Luca

Now that OB aka the taint of the betting industry is offically banned, can someone please tell me if literally almost half the forum actually thought he was a good bettor or if you all were just playing along?
I didnt keep track of his bets so I dont know but he was funny.

Luca bet early this morning. Guessing he played king mo. He usually shifts the lines substantially

6'1 250 lbs for Rampage doesn't look huge. He's a bit soft, but doesn't look way bloated out or anything like that. I think people forget how heavy fighters get when they don't have to worry about their weight.

Not everyone lets their self go but Rampage always balloons up. Us Mesomorphs gotta eat.

I didnt keep track of his bets so I dont know but he was funny.

Not as funny as Luca's troll account and that got banned instantly

Also just going to add that I don't think you needed to keep track of his bets, his betting method was to make 4-team or larger parlays, guarantee they would hit and when they didn't somehow he would come out breakeven from "live betting". Also the troll Luca account was spot on with his rip of his $300 bets on every fight regardless of line, value, etc. But I digress, just wanted to get a feel for who actually thought of him as a good bettor to make note for how much to value their input

Last edited:
lahat itd -283
mo dec -125
sanchez dec +110

3 props i wanted..... if they were completely different prices. booooo.

stabbed at gormley dec +700

Took Galvao dec at I think +320

Rampage itd +520 is pretty nice. I really think just one clean punch might win him this fight. Already 1.7u deep on the ml though so pass

Back