Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Luca go blow your nose before you do your fight picks podcasts. I can't hear a damn thing with your nasal all clogged up.

I don't know why everyone is so sure he comes here when there is literally no evidence to prove that he does. He doesn't need to come to sherdog to get an idea of what the public perception is. You really think he cares what someone on sherdog called ballsack thinks?

Search google for people talking about Bellator 175 right now. There's nothing out there.

Kalikas isn't some superhuman guru. He needs all the info he can get just like we do. Of course he is checking this, for the very same reason that you're checking it.

For fuck's sake, stop talking about lines before they are set. There's no point.

Search google for people talking about Bellator 175 right now. There's nothing out there.

Kalikas isn't some superhuman guru. He needs all the info he can get just like we do. Of course he is checking this, for the very same reason that you're checking it.

For fuck's sake, stop talking about lines before they are set. There's no point.
SMH, you are worrying about nothing, I'm really surprised people here think that they are that important. Someone made up a story and you're all so gullible that you believed it. Do you really think Kalikas needs my help to set the MO/Rampage line? What would he do if he didn't have MMA Gambling Expert to help him?

Get me some proof that he comes here, can't take it seriously otherwise.

So many red flags around Rampage. Confidence mega skyhigh right now on King Mo.

Can anyone remember a time where we publicly stated on here how badly we wanted a fighter at certain odds and actually got them? I certainly can't

Can anyone remember a time where we publicly stated on here how badly we wanted a fighter at certain odds and actually got them? I certainly can't

I hope to god we get Rampage at -200

I mean, within reason? Not something outrageous just being hopeful? Yeah its def happened.

we're kinda getting lost in this discussion, but i think it's pretty clear that a: the mma betting community is pretty small and b: this is the biggest mma forum in the world

i'm sure oddsmakers pay attention to some of what's said in here.

so anyway, back on topic:

is anyone familiar with roberts or kozola?

obvious squash match in lahat's..

and we know the other 3 main card fights' combatents very well, of course

I mean, within reason? Not something outrageous just being hopeful? Yeah its def happened.
I just can't remember any time where we wanted a fighter at certain odds and got those odds or better. Within reason, I'm sure it has happened. More often than not, the lines are usually unplayable from what we want, though. I think... lol. I don't really get the purpose of discussing lines before they come out. If I cap a fight at certain odds, I don't get how I would benefit from publicly stating it. Especially, if we all agree. I think it is more detrimental than beneficial.

I just can't remember any time where we wanted a fighter at certain odds and got those odds or better. Within reason, I'm sure it has happened. More often than not, the lines are usually unplayable from what we want, though. I think... lol. I don't really get the purpose of discussing lines before they come out. If I cap a fight at certain odds, I don't get how I would benefit from publicly stating it. Especially, if we all agree. I think it is more detrimental than beneficial.
Completely understandable point of view, which is why I (generally) try not to go into line discussion, especially on fights where I think bookies will have a harder time setting them

The obvious purpose of discussing a fight before the lines come out is to help a bettor formulate an opinion if you don't already have a strong lean based on the discussion with other handicappers and bettors that you respect and to be ready to jump on the openers as soon as they are released if necessary, rather than being unsure and see the lines get smashed one way or another while you sit on the sidelines missing out. Whether you think that that advance discussion is too risky because you suspect oddsmakers use the posts here to better set the lines is another consideration.

The obvious purpose of discussing a fight before the lines come out is to help a bettor formulate an opinion if you don't already have a strong lean based on the discussion with other handicappers and bettors that you respect and to be ready to jump on the openers as soon as they are released if necessary, rather than being unsure and see the lines get smashed one way or another while you sit on the sidelines missing out. Whether you think that that advance discussion is too risky because you suspect oddsmakers use the posts here to better set the lines is another consideration.

this is pretty much where I am at. If I haven't had time to look into a card in detail before the openers come out I feel I miss out on some value.

Of course this is just a never ending discussion about where there is more value. I am on the side of discussing fights early on to realize value on openers but I seem to be in the minority.

I kinda get what you are saying, but it helps the lesser cappers and line setters more than the bettors that have proven track records. Also, it seems as of recently that we get a good 30 minutes or so of time to prepare from when the odds are announced to actually being released. That is more than enough, imo

Basically if you are long term good capper, I don't see the benefit of discussing lines before they are out

Whats the point of these forums if you wont discuss because you think your opinion influences how lines are set? Yall need to chill.

So many red flags around Rampage. Confidence mega skyhigh right now on King Mo.
I wouldn't touch that fight. Not saying bellator fixes fights, but more times than not, there are shady factors after the fact.

Also, it seems as of recently that we get a good 30 minutes or so of time to prepare from when the odds are announced to actually being released.

Could elaborate on this, I seem to be missing out? How are you able to tell that the lines are about to be released??

Taking the advice of an elite bettor and adding more to Mo
Great job.
I'm waiting which way the Vegas line moves (maybe mo's line goes better) then put my 600 on KingMo. The thing is my bookie updates odds slowly and follows vegas lines. So I can make the bet before my bookie updates the odds. #elitebetting, #h4x0r

Back