Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

There is no way to justify King Mo at -325 where he is now. He got knocked out in his last fight and he's fighting a much bigger opponent who is likely to out weigh him by about forty pounds and who he lost to last time. Rampage is also currently on a five fight win streak. Trying to read too much into his interviews is a big mistake.

damn Page looks huge :eek: love that +265 line i dont think Mo can take 1 punch from HW Rampage

Lol woke up to best price King Mo -250. GTFO.
Rampage is the value now surely.

I wonder if fatpage will hide his belly at the weigh ins, will propably weigh in with his shirt on simce this is @ hw

I'm probably going to play Rampage at +240, may wait for props and play KO if line is close to +300/350

Took Page +249. This is Bellator nothing is ever as it seems.

Mo's chin is not great Phil Davis of all people rocked him not long ago and hes coming off a basty KO loss only three months ago.

Last edited:
This entire event is dog or pass. Mo at -300 and Sanchez at -255 are horrible. Both fighters route to victory is probably a decision that is going to be weird to score. Sanchez has been to decision in his last 7 fights, losing one and winning five of the six by a split decision. I don't know how you could ever feel comfortable with money riding on him at -255. Mo/Rampage is likely to look very similar to last time.

damn it just watched rampage and mo staredown and rampage looks much bigger. Like a weight class bigger. Damn it.. i haven't made the Mo bet yet. but there are so many red flags around rampage.. IDK!

This entire event is dog or pass. Mo at -300 and Sanchez at -255 are horrible. Both fighters route to victory is probably a decision that is going to be weird to score. Sanchez has been to decision in his last 7 fights, losing one and winning five of the six by a split decision. I don't know how you could ever feel comfortable with money riding on him at -255. Mo/Rampage is likely to look very similar to last time.

Well he matches up well with galvao. Galvao coming up from 135, will be very small for 145.. Sanchez big striking edge and should be the better wrestler

ofc kalikas doesn't set his lines based on this forum, sure it possibly might influence some of them to some small degree, but a lot of this talk is silly, half the lines he brings out have already been out on 1 book or another, euro and american. obviously the line movement on places like betsafe amongst others for example will heavily(at least comparatively) effect the opening lines on a wider scale when released in USA.

I'm not sure why people are putting stock into rampage's size advantage, i mean this is going to directly affect his already questionable cardio and his speed, king mo's price is too short though. I took page at 3.6 to go with my king mo @2.05 so I'm very happy with that.

I honestly wonder what people think the % of total it's a bit risk per event comes from Sherdog betting forum members. My guess is that it's fairly small and insignificant.

Definitely, although for specific fights at specific books (mainly euro) it's probably a lot higher. hard to say for sure though. I know lot's of ppl in here myself included move euro lines regularly at lots of books, there's a definite knock-on effect as a lot of euro bookies have software to notice line movements on other books.

......Fiiiiiiine. did 0.6u rampage +280, just as a hedge. Feel dirty about it. I'm like +170 mo now to win 1.5u. or something.

Someone on another forum said that Rampage has actually been training very hard the last 5 months or so with multiple sessions a day.

Also said that Phil Davis was having a hard time taking Rampage down in training.

No idea if this is even remotely true but I went in on +280. I imagine the line will drop back down a bit soon.

Someone on another forum said that Rampage has actually been training very hard the last 5 months or so with multiple sessions a day.

Also said that Phil Davis was having a hard time taking Rampage down in training.

No idea if this is even remotely true but I went in on +280. I imagine the line will drop back down a bit soon.
thats huge if true. thought rampage doesn't give a fuck about MMA anymore and shows up for the paycheck. @rille31 pls buy out of your bet...
why is this a HW fight?

Rampage is also currently on a five fight win streak.

That's pretty surprising. Aside from one fight, to me, he looked like crap. He arguably lost the first King Mo fight and the Satoshi fight could've gone either way.

Mo's opening line was good but lol at -325. Rampage has always had solid takedown defense and I assume the extra weight should help with it

I'm taking Rampage with 1.5U at 3.40, that's wayyy to high.

Back