Bellator 207 & 208

Welp, now Nallo gonna be super juiced against dudes even better than Banks. Nice job everybody who hit him at +odds

Gorgeous, called it, linear striking up the middle etc, uses his build and range so well!

ML @ 3.25 and ITD!

odds was open almost two minutes after the KO on 365 before they closed them lol they kept changing the odds so there stream must be way behind

thanks sherdogger who hyped Nallo hard. I got him at really sick odds, like 2.60 or something.

what a bum fight.. baby slice should never be a -900 favorite vs anybody

Should’ve played Corey off principle there

hahaha what a fight. I actually cashed very nicely on that lol

haha +700 dog cashes

sad i only threw a few peanuts on Browning just to have some action on it. did not bother research the fight but now i wish i would have :D had no clue Baby Slice was a jobber

@zeckdo if that's true that is awesome. Ez was one of my biggest and earliest mentors for mma betting. Great guy, extremely intelligent as we know. Sad to hear he's gone for good.
yeah I noticed a jaco logo while pushing carts in the parking lot, knew that was an mma brand and no one would wear that logo who wasn't into MMA, I walked up to him and looked at the front of his shirt and it was a tuf blackzilians shirt (IIRC), and we talked in the parking lot for like 20-30 minutes. then every thursday for the next few years before he moved a little further away and switched grocery stores.

Definitely kicking myself for not researching Baby Slice (never watched any of his fights). On the flip side, Cory Browning's record is terrible, he hasn't fought in over 2 years, and he looked laughably out of shape at 155.

Still, -900 is always suspicious in a sport with as much variance and randomness as MMA, and doubly so for an obviously overhyped 3-1 guy whose claim to fame is being related to a Youtube street brawler.

Oh well, will keep this in mind for next time and try to overcome my aversion to betting on heavy underdogs.

You're fucking blowing my mind dude.

<Dylan><Dylan>
he was always talking about numbers and really detailed shit. I had very little concept of odds at the time, I was just a huge fight fan. So I'd be like "I can't wait for Stipe-Overreem!" and he would say something like "Ohhhh yeah I got Stipe at openers at plus money I was all over that." I remember him thinking UFC 209 was going to be better than UFC 205, then of course Tony-Khabib got cancelled at it went to shite. He first introduced me to a smaller website called oddsbeast fourms, browsed there for a year or so before I came over to sherdog.

anyone get that dog money? i passed of course.
pretty sure I said something on that podcast along the lines of "I never discourage a play against a fighter with less than 5 fights who is -1000, shoulda hit that shit. :(

Back