null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
kBZyT60.jpg

Early opener at 5Dimes. Fifty dollar limit again, ugh:

1630_o.png

I like Mitrione here.
Agreed. Surprised to see him the underdog, Sergei looked slow in his last few fights. Has had 45 odd fights and is 38

Mitrione is nothing special but he's athletic, faster and holds decent power in his strikes. At worst it's a pick em

I finally got a bet on Mitrione at +100 for the max $125 I was allowed so far, up from a $50 limit. Looking for other books to open the lines so I can bet more if still + money.

Took some Mitrione at +110. Favour him slightly being the younger, faster guy with a better chin. Sergei's getting too much respect for KOing Roy Nelson like he did but 2 years ago was getting destroyed by Javy Ayala in 16 seconds.

I'll be hitting Sergei soon if price keeps improving.

betting this main event seems like pure degenerate gambling imo (which i'm not averse to).

Took some Mitrione at +110. Favour him slightly being the younger, faster guy with a better chin. Sergei's getting too much respect for KOing Roy Nelson like he did but 2 years ago was getting destroyed by Javy Ayala in 16 seconds.
Mitrione is actually the older man here. I see you being mistaken with facts quite often. Pls gtfo

Mitrione is actually the older man here. I see you being mistaken with facts quite often. Pls gtfo
I sincerely apologise for my error but Mitrione has taken way less damage even if he is marginally older and as a fighter has far less mileage on him.

Equally though if that's how you'd like to comment on something like that, I couldn't care less for you or your opinion and given you contribute pretty much nothing I don't see how you're in any position to comment at all. Feel free to take your own advice.

I was surprised to see Sergei only has 6 losses. That man is a true OG and has fought all the freaking legends more or less. Interesting that Mitrione has the same amount of losses but way less fights. My bookie had the fight at evens so I dropped a little bit on Mitrione. Feel like he is too mobile and harder to reach due to his size.

Sergei is 38 going on 50. He definitely has not aged as well as Mitrione.

I favor Sergei because of his jab. He jabs really, really well for a good sized heavyweight. It's what allowed him to land so much on Nelson that he ended up stopping him.

I favor Sergei because of his jab. He jabs really, really well for a good sized heavyweight. It's what allowed him to land so much on Nelson that he ended up stopping him.
Roy Nelson is slow nowadays and relies on takedowns in many fights lately so not surprising that Sergei was able to beat him on the feet. Mitrione has only been stopped by strikes by Roy Nelson in 2012 and Travis Brown more recently in 2016 and I think his reach at 79" vs Sergei's 76" if Wikipedia is to be believed will come into play.

I just see this fight way differently. I don't think Matt's style will work with Sergei. And I think once Sergei lands on him Matt will just look to stay away. And I don't think Matt is successful when he's backing up constantly.

Shit, Sergei might even be able to sub him

What do you guys think about a very obviously "supplemented" up Mirko parlay along with Sergei at evens?

Roy Nelson is slow nowadays and relies on takedowns in many fights lately so not surprising that Sergei was able to beat him on the feet. Mitrione has only been stopped by strikes by Roy Nelson in 2012 and Travis Brown more recently in 2016 and I think his reach at 79" vs Sergei's 76" if Wikipedia is to be believed will come into play.

We're leaving out that Mittrione was very nearly knocked out in his Bellator debut against a literal no one. His striking is powerful but I wouldn't call it technical. I legitimately believe Sergei is a more dynamic striker and that just is going to be important in this one.

We're leaving out that Mittrione was very nearly knocked out in his Bellator debut against a literal no one. His striking is powerful but I wouldn't call it technical. I legitimately believe Sergei is a more dynamic striker and that just is going to be important in this one.

And nearly (double) KO'd by a very done Fedor.

And nearly (double) KO'd by a very done Fedor.

He's no defensive wizard for sure, he actually has a very mediocre/porous defense... Sergei isn't elusive himself but can come at you with a far more dynamic attack than Mittrione can. I hope we see Sergei's great knees.

Last edited:
Back