Bellator 218 Sanchez vs Karakhanyan II

I’d still argue Moldavsky was the right play. Vassell really can’t deal with fighters who have a good wrestling or base where they won’t accept bottom position. You could tell he didn’t like dealing with the weight and base of a sambo HW. A fav below -200 who covers a -3.5 is typically a good play

I capped Moldavsky around -130 to -150, which is around where he ended up, and around where he competed.

I actually don't know if Moldavsky wins this same fight a year ago, either; he used to have cardio problems of his own, and his top control and GNP have also made significant strides. Yeah, he is only 27, but not everyone that age is improving each time.

You're really an insufferable scumbag.

From mocking me when I lost money while copying my picks to "LOL! I'm sorry! Let's all get along" to now, yet again, talking shit. (And, in the grand tradition of shamelessly copying me, repeating my insult) Which is actually the second time you've gone through that cycle, too.
Takes a troll to know a troll I guess

I capped Moldavsky around -130 to -150, which is around where he ended up, and around where he competed.

I actually don't know if Moldavsky wins this same fight a year ago, either; he used to have cardio problems of his own, and his top control and GNP have also made significant strides. Yeah, he is only 27, but not everyone that age is improving each time.
I’m normally critical and pessimistic of plays that I make, and I disagree. He was far closer to finishing and far more dominant in the rounds he won. Vassell would have to just hold on for 2 rounds, anc I don’t think he can with a HW with a good grappling base. Moldavsky actually showed bad fight IQ and played into Vassells game, but it still wasn’t enough. I just don’t see the route where Moldavsky comes near trading wins there

Shame about Karak but up about 0.25u with the Mold win.

You're really an insufferable scumbag.

From mocking me when I lost money while copying my picks to "LOL! I'm sorry! Let's all get along" to now, yet again, talking shit. (And, in the grand tradition of shamelessly copying me, repeating my insult) Which is actually the second time you've gone through that cycle, too.
And the back and forth is good fun with you but to keep calling me out for tailing picks, in this part of the forum, is the same as calling out a guy for buying food when he’s at the grocery store. For how fucking INCREDIBLE of an analyst you are you’re better than that Paul! Step up your game bro or I’m gonna leave you behind...

And, again, I'm so sorry.

Vassell is huge up at heavyweight but he allowed Moldavsky to reverse him multiple times and then got tired, so Moldavsky pulls out the second half of round 2 and all of round 3 to cash as a small favorite and win me 2.0 units.

Bellator 218 Results
Risk $253.16

Valentin Moldavsky (-127) vs Linton Vassell $253.16 for $200.00= $200.00
-----

Total Profit= $200.00

Back