Bellator 221 Chandler vs Pitbull

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
gjICNcd.jpg

Wanted better odds on Lima. Think I saw 1.57 at some point and didnt bite, into 1.36 now.

Wanted better odds on Lima. Think I saw 1.57 at some point and didnt bite, into 1.36 now.
yeah lima should win this one. i like patricio too, is he the underdog?

Hit Lima at -175 for 2u, leg kicks and grappling should win it easily enough for him. Should of added more in hindsight.

Hit Lima at -175 for 2u, leg kicks and grappling should win it easily enough for him. Should of added more in hindsight.
Lima went from -335 to -190 (5dimes) in the last 2 days. Is Lima injured? WTF?!

Lima went from -335 to -190 (5dimes) in the last 2 days. Is Lima injured? WTF?!
Don't think so, I'd assume it opened juiced on the major books because it had been bet down on smaller ones by sharp guys who were actively looking for it which is when I got it. Now more casual bettors are seeing him on the bigger books and hitting him as a solid underdog bringing it back down due to MVPs hype.

Thank you to all the morons betting MVP !

The Lima line got up to levels I couldn’t have imagined before... MVP is a fucking fraud.

Douglas Lima -225 to win 1.0 unit
Douglas Lima -227 to win 1.0 unit

I max bet MVP at +205.

Just kidding - with you guys on Lima. Also looking at Pitbull here.

Pitbull is going to be quite undersized, no? I always get them mixed up but he is the smaller, more skilled one if I am not mistaken lol.

Pitbull is going to be quite undersized, no? I always get them mixed up but he is the smaller, more skilled one if I am not mistaken lol.

4” reach disadvantage when reach is normally chandler’s big weakness, not to mention the size and wrestling advantage for chandler.

I wanted to bet on patricio as chandler has looked a bit declined in recent fights, but not sure how he gets it done. Feels like the matchup is tailor made for chandler

I don't think very largely undersized honestly. Chandler isn't huge for the weight class. I don't think he's bigger than Straus to be honest.

Just hit Douglas Lima for 6u.
MVP is about to get handed that L.

Back