Bellator 224 Budd vs Rubin

I'd say Page and Larkin, apart from the four you mentioned.

Forgot about Larkin! Yeah, from a skills standpoint, he is definitely better than Ruth, although he has a bad tendency to underperform. Page I believe gets out-wrestled.

Heh, that's what I capped her as. Would have gone much harder on -230 than -280, but I decided to spend that money on the main event, instead.

Easily. She would be a favorite against Jessica Eye, at the very least.

The only UFC flyweights clearly better than Velasquez are Valentina Shevchenko and Andrea Lee.
I would say Johanna even though she may be undersized at 125

This isn't the distance fighting I was expecting, nervous for over 1.5 rounds!

carvalho fighting smart

The over and carvalho ml hit

Now do I hedge my budd itd plays with budd dec?

The over and carvalho ml hit

Now do I hedge my budd itd plays with budd dec?

On the one hand, I never hedge, so no.

On the other hand, I was actually thinking of hitting Budd by decision and wouldn't play Budd ITD at all even at opener prices, so yes.

Anywho, I have 3.5u on Budd at -295.

On the one hand, I never hedge, so no.

On the other hand, I was actually thinking of hitting Budd by decision and wouldn't play Budd ITD at all even at opener prices, so yes.

Anywho, I have 3.5u on Budd at -295.
Fgtd is currently sitting at -115
Budd dec +170

Whatever, I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll take my 0.8u winnings on Velasquez and put them at that ridiculous Budd by decision line.

I'm feeling proud a couple fighters including budd on this card are from my city victoria. Have no wager but rooting for her.

Wow. Well guess I shouldn’t have hedged. Still A nice hit on the itd. Had it in a parlay as well that hit

Back