Bellator 237 Japan Fedor vs Rampage

Rampage looks to be in elite shape

That hook almost touched fedor's chin would have been night night.

lol who would have guessed, it wasnt even a contest to be honest.

Lol Fedor Round 1 KO! Rofl, I was so wrong there. Fedor looked damn good, but Jackson only threw 2 punches. Fedor still so fast, and Jackson just let him go off.

Lol rampage terrible

he’s so fat he looked like he was going to fall over when he threw that first left hook

Out of all the things that has faded from these fighters, Rampage's chin is the least faded. Not as good as it once was, but still pretty good. He can be rocked, but hes only ever been KOd by multiple knees/soccer kicks to the head.

The first hook is gonna rock him?

Questionable Gas tanks? Sure.
Questionable Power? Sure.
Questionable Speed? Sure.
Questionable Motivation? Sure.

Fedor Round 1 KO is probably the least likely outcome of this fight. Much less off the first punch. That being said, anything is possible in MMA. I just don't understand the read.

Sometimes you just get a strong lean one way my dude, glad i followed it

Oops.

I expected Fedor to fight more hesitant like he fought against Mitrione. I didn't expect him to be ultra aggressive against Rampage.

Honestly u1.5 was the play less juiced than Fedor ML iirc. I had already locked in rampage earlier though and left it at that. Rekt.

Fedor is still so much better than most heavyweights, even at 42 years old.

Lol speed kills, cool to see Fedor get a win at least hope he retires now on a good note.

Sometimes you just get a strong lean one way my dude, glad i followed it
Hell yeah, buddy. Nice pick for sure. Grats on that one.

Happy to be wrong and see Fedor look so good.

Does that erase the pain of, yet again, bleeding money on garbage plays?

Speaking of past quotes,

What did I tell you people?

I just hope @ill800 got a chance to hedge like I told him to.
I free rolled it on fedor and put another unit on him

I mean the +235 was nice on page but I had to get honest with myself. Rampage is a bloated 205er who is ultra slow and I gave him a 40-50% chance of catching fedor

Mad respect to both men I usually fade them over 40 but that's easy to say from my couch.

Does that erase the pain of, yet again, bleeding money on garbage plays?

Speaking of past quotes,

What did I tell you people?

I just hope @ill800 got a chance to hedge like I told him to.
Not sure how you can call a single bet I made -EV, +483 on Rampage and +950 on Outlaw. Kana went as I called as well.

I'd make those bets again with zero hesitation at odds like that and you'd have to be an idiot not to.

Back