Bellator 258 May 7th Archuleta vs Pettis & Rumble vs Romero

Gallagher gets a lot of hate but he is pretty good. It wouldnt be shocking but I know this forum will collectively shit on him regardless.
If he wins this is the biggest of his career

This is gonna be a good one. Don’t put it past Gallagher he’s been in Bellator for 5 years and he’s 11-1. Maybe not the stiffest competition but he’s beaten everyone he’s faced and shown some slick grappling. I think he’s much improved and Mix is not the worst style match up for him.
Patchy is gonna fuck him up, bro. lol

I think Sergio matches up well with Juan. He can out-land him to a decision, I think. He's much more technically and fundamentally sound.

The bantamweight theme continues with Bellator 258‘s matchmaking.

Before Bellator bantamweight champion Juan Archuleta defends his title against Sergio Pettis, Raufeon Stots and Josh Hill will look to make a statement. The promotion is targeting a fight between Stots (15-1 MMA, 3-0 BMMA) and Hill (20-3 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) for the May 7 event.

Before Bellator bantamweight champion Juan Archuleta defends his title against Sergio Pettis, Raufeon Stots and Josh Hill will look to make a statement. The promotion is targeting a fight between Stots (15-1 MMA, 3-0 BMMA) and Hill (20-3 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) for the May 7 event.

Hopefully their wrestling cancels each other out and we get a slugfest.

<30> Great fight

Man it's like we got a BW GP also, they already booked:

Archuleta/Pettis
Stots/Hill
Magomedov/Scoggins
Mix/Gallagher

<30> Great fight

Man it's like we got a BW GP also, they already booked:

Archuleta/Pettis
Stots/Hill
Magomedov/Scoggins
Mix/Gallagher
Yes, this looks like a mini-GP, this aren't the match ups I would have put together but I'm glad at least the top of the food chain is going against each other. If we could get Higo vs Johns next it would be great! Brian Moore vs Erik Perez and Mattos vs Misech would be good, too.

Oh that’s a good one! Both of these guys are legit as fuck! Hopefully it turns into a stand up war! BW in Bellator is on fire rn. Totally forgot Brett Johns hasn’t even entered the picture yet. He will probably be Bellator Europe based.

Oh that’s a good one! Both of these guys are legit as fuck!

Josh Hill is kind of in the Moldavsky/Andre Harrison club of good but about as entertaining as emptying the dishwasher, though.

Josh Hill is kind of in the Moldavsky/Andre Harrison club of good but about as entertaining as emptying the dishwasher, though.
The last time I was entertained watching Josh Hill was when he dropped Moraes in their first fight like 8 years ago lol. Stots is a bore as well.

The last time I was entertained watching Josh Hill was when he dropped Moraes in their first fight like 8 years ago lol. Stots is a bore as well.

That's the only thing I worry about with Bellator, sometimes they can be a bit prone to picking up the really boring fighters the UFC don't want.

Hill, Moldavsky and Khabilov especially are all absolutely terrible to watch.

If they sign Andre Harrison, Brant Moore or Islam Mamedov, then we're in trouble.

That's the only thing I worry about with Bellator, sometimes they can be a bit prone to picking up the really boring fighters the UFC don't want.

Hill, Moldavsky and Khabilov especially are all absolutely terrible to watch.

If they sign Andre Harrison, Brant Moore or Islam Mamedov, then we're in trouble.
Yup for sure there’s a reason UFC passes on certain guys. Magomed Magomedov comes to mind. Is Harrison done with PFL btw?

Yup for sure there’s a reason UFC passes on certain guys. Magomed Magomedov comes to mind. Is Harrison done with PFL btw?

I assume so, he's not on the roster for this season. They got rid of Mamedov, Ishii and Rosholt too, so they're doing a good job of getting rid of the boring fighters.

This is gonna be a good one. Don’t put it past Gallagher he’s been in Bellator for 5 years and he’s 11-1. Maybe not the stiffest competition but he’s beaten everyone he’s faced and shown some slick grappling. I think he’s much improved and Mix is not the worst style match up for him.
He has not beaten everyone he's faced. And the shitty part is they gave Bandejas nothing but killers while James has gotten the soft MVP treatment. Bandejas got cut for that shit too.
A44I5308.jpg

He has not beaten everyone he's faced. And the shitty part is they gave Bandejas nothing but killers while James has gotten the soft MVP treatment. Bandejas got cut for that shit too.
View attachment 838270

Bandejas getting cut was a travesty really, he lost to Archuleta, Mix, Pettis and Higo, four of the best guys they have, he'd still be in their top ten.

Bandejas getting cut was a travesty really, he lost to Archuleta, Mix, Pettis and Higo, four of the best guys they have, he'd still be in their top ten.
That pissed me off. I like the guy. He's talented and wanted those challenges. James is talented no doubt, but he also seems content to face lesser competition on a regular basis.

That pissed me off. I like the guy. He's talented and wanted those challenges. James is talented no doubt, but he also seems content to face lesser competition on a regular basis.

I think they're doing FW this season on TUF, I'm kinda hoping he goes in as a FW and gets himself into the UFC.

Back