Bellator 264: Mousasi vs Salter

Damn that was nice stots decison +700 cashes and stots ml +375. Crazy

Ty/Bastaev Finish 1,775 to win 803
Ty + Moussasi 625 to win 507

Franklin RD1 250 to win 325
GG everyone

EDIT: Cashed out my Franklin action. Yes he will probably run through this bum but i would be fuming if i lost 2u on low level HW fight

-2.075 = 4u. I have the biggest headache in the world from just losing all of my profits from a clean sweep PFL card, and cashing out my Franklin bets to not be greedy. Fuck Bellator had a bad feeling about it

RIP to squares who bet on magomedov at -400.
i almost fell pray, but i stopped betting toss up fights in main cards, better to bet prelim fights where the opponent is bad. I dodged Mago and Collard tonight, proud of that, hit all my parlay except Gegard left.

Vanzant's boyfriend is mousasi's next opponent?! LOL easy money.

Magomedov line was so out of wack, my attention was on other fights so didn't touch it but I thought he'd be priced closer to -200. It seems anyone with the name "Magomed" gets slammed heavy by bettors, and the win over Petr Yan jacked up expectations super high. I did think he'd win but those odds were wild, Stots is very good I'm surprised how out of control the odds were at some point, -600 ish on Magomedov depending on the time the last few days.

Up 5u today from mix of bellator and pfl shit, lost 7u extra profits from gwerder u2.5 not hitting. That was really unlucky still a bit tilted.

The high Magomedov line saved me from myself. If he had opened in the -250 or -300 range I would have thrown him in a parlay, thought he for sure had this one.

Up 5u today from mix of bellator and pfl shit, lost 7u extra profits from gwerder u2.5 not hitting. That was really unlucky still a bit tilted.

Word I'm up on Franklin + a couple singles / small parlays but I had a big wacky parlay that was hitting but the Gwerder fight killed it, I thought he got robbed.

Word I'm up on Franklin + a couple singles / small parlays but I had a big wacky parlay that was hitting but the Gwerder fight killed it, I thought he got robbed.
Shouldn't have hit the cards, beletoev never seen a round 3 in his life till today. Gwerder so sloppy though. Bizarrely beletoev looked to be at the verge of finishing him in beginning of 3rd, but then just stares at him at the end giving gwerder time to recover and take him down. What a clownfest.

Back