PBP Bellator 268: Nemkov vs. Anglickas, Sat. 10/16, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who moves on in the Bellator LHW Tourney? (Two votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoel doesn't have good TDD.

Wrong. His TDD was great. 78% TDD in UFC. Only looked bad against Brunson when he was still adapting to MMA.

Kennedy who ragdolled Bisping couldnt get him down. Neither could Tavares. Two of the best grapplers @ MW and both got ragdolled.

He outgrappled Weidman too who was champ the fight before.

LOL.. Nemkov can finish this anytime he wants but he wants the sub

Jiri can hurt anyone, but I don't think he's better than Jan as a fighter. I still think Rakic is pretty damn good too.

But Vadim has speed, power, good striking, good grappling, a really high fight IQ, and he sets a really hard pace for others to keep up with.

Not saying he's just going to blast through everyone, but, on any given Saturday, I think he's capable of beating any LHW on the planet currently. I don't think there's a huge gap between him and the top guys in the UFC (Jan)

I think there isn't one elite, dominant, top 205'er right now and with these small gloves, all these different disciplines and skill sets and the small margin for error that any of these guys at the top can beat each other on any night.

Nemkov should just get to mount and pound him out, forget the submissions

Nemkov is not that good. Imagine if he would give top position to Glover like that. Fight would be over already.

Taking years off this man's life those shots are fucking him up

The guy is good but I'm not sure if he's elite. I think Jiri would hurt him. I would really like to see him fight someone like Reyes.
jiri and nemkov fought back in 2015 in a tournament it ended after the first round (10 minute first round) tko win for jiri but nemkov has improved massively since then

Back