• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smh Fedor ran your legacy into the dirt.

I still can't believe how terribly wrong this is on every level.

How does Coker or anyone associated with this fight even justify this shit????????? I haven't seen one post that anyone supports this match up. This some crazy ass shit matchmaking that should only happen when a fighter drops out last minute.

I'm sorry but someone at Viacom needs to just fire Coker and have a damn long talk with Espinoza if he had input in this. I just pray this news was leaked out before Espinoza got wind of it, because this doesn't seem like a match up he'd be cool with. Hell, Fedor himself and his people should stop for one second and think about this from the outside looking in and not just from a sporting point of view.

To me this is just final nail in the Coker coffin from my prospective.

How does Coker or anyone associated with this fight even justify this shit????????? I haven't seen one post that anyone supports this match up. This some crazy ass shit matchmaking that should only happen when a fighter drops out last minute.

I'm sorry but someone at Viacom needs to just fire Coker and have a damn long talk with Espinoza if he had input in this. I just pray this news was leaked out before Espinoza got wind of it, because this doesn't seem like a match up he'd be cool with. Hell, Fedor himself and his people should stop for one second and think about this from the outside looking in and not just from a sporting point of view.

Coker needs to go. I think he has run his time and I am thankful for what he did with Strikeforce, but the industry has moved past him. Keep him in some role if you really want but as the head decision maker, no

where are the guys that always defend coker? i keep tellin these dummies that coker got lucky w strikeforce he is a terrible promoter

100% agree

Fedor is my favorite fighter ever and I ride or die with him but he was dumb as hell in terms of managing his career. Horrible decision after horrible decision and here we are.

where are the guys that always defend coker? i keep tellin these dummies that coker got lucky w strikeforce he is a terrible promoter

Coker is a fat beluga head mongoloid. Burying Fedors legacy and building the bellator brand on his name. But Fedor is dumb for signing to this shit. Smh. All bad from all sides.

Isn't Johnson Belloltor's number one or two ranked Heavyweight? Either way, Fedor should not be fighting still.

giphy.gif

Isn't Johnson Belloltor's number one or two ranked Heavyweight? Either way, Fedor should not be fighting still.

3-3 Bellator record and he loss his last fight. Idk about the rankings there. But he did beat Meathead, I would just prefer he fights Jds, Barnett or Reem if he's going to fight but I personally would prefer he retire after beating Fatpage

Back