Bellator 275: Mousasi vs. Vanderford

Showed decent defensive grappling there too, consistently solid underhooks in the clinch and made it a close dec despite the size disadvantage. Got up repeatedly when takendown on the cage which is likely where she ends up with Danni because Danni's TDs are so bad. She tries to lunge in from way out and her top control is loose but she's been facing cans. Don't think Page is that likely to get put down either, especially early when she'll have a huge athleticism edge and see the shots coming a mile off.

Then striking it shouldn't even be close, Danni is going to get clipped hard, wouldn't be surprised by a KO. Imo it's not a dog or pass situation, Page should fairly clearly be the fav imo, much higher ceiling especially now she's at 115.
I appreciate that breakdown. Won a decent chunk of change after reading this post and opting to bet on Page and FDNGD. Your WMMA knowledge generally always seems to be on point.

small parlay with Johns and a few fights on the main card, +250 ish I feel good about it

Screenshot_20220225-151352_Chrome.jpg

Johns by wrestlefuck UD incoming

Johns by TKO....

I don't bet TOO much Bellator but played the Page ML after reading some here... so thanks!

Lol Clarke wasn't looking too hot in round 1, I got saved by that doctors stoppage

How long everyone think this fight goes? I'm just on the over 1.5 but I don't see either guy getting finished early, perhaps round 4 or 5 stoppage for Mousasi.

That was one of the stupidest gameplan i ve ever saw by vanderford. Amazingly stupid. Stand and trade / rush mousasi wide open. Amazing.

That was one of the stupidest gameplan i ve ever saw by vanderford. Amazingly stupid. Stand and trade / rush mousasi wide open. Amazing.

Agreed. You can hit takedowns on Mousasi, but it's not going to be easy early in a fight when he knows that's what you are looking for. Obviously he was going for more of a counter attack style and ready for a rush, so you have to sit back and be a bit patient and wait for openings. I'm not sure there are many that are just going to blast through Mousasi on takedowns when he knows they are coming and he'll probably end up wearing those guys out anyhow. With that said, I think it just shows Mousasi is a huge step up in competition. I feel like a fool for not slamming Mousasi's line.

I appreciate that breakdown. Won a decent chunk of change after reading this post and opting to bet on Page and FDNGD. Your WMMA knowledge generally always seems to be on point.
Lmao, it’s a good thing you didn’t follow his other bets. Two months into this year and he hasn’t even made a profit yet, -4.86 for the year. But hey you can purchase his betting package if you like losing money.

Back