Bellator 285: Friday, September 23 (Henderson vs. Queally)

Clarke is a tough sonofabitch. After watching the first round I thought to myself "Hes not very good, I think I'll fade him in his next fight" which is also what I thought during the first 2 rounds of his fight vs Barton. But the dude finds a way to get it done.

Clarke is a tough sonofabitch. After watching the first round I thought to myself "Hes not very good, I think I'll fade him in his next fight" which is also what I thought during the first 2 rounds of his fight vs Barton. But the dude finds a way to get it done.
I did the opposite.
After the first I put a sprinkle on Clarke at +140. I was happy that it paid off.

I did the opposite.
After the first I put a sprinkle on Clarke at +140. I was happy that it paid off.
Nice man. I think I've learned my lesson. So I'll bet him in his next fight and then he'll likely lose lol

no tape study from burnell team? carvalho is fragile just fuck him up inside ur not gonna sub him with these takedown attempts.

Burnell looks one dimensional, predictable and straight out boring.
He takes round 1 though

Pedro has bad fight iq in scrambles lol kinda like Rojas opponent at DWCS

I kinda want to sprinkle a little on Queally since it seems like everyone is on Henderson.

Nobody here bet on Peter?
I put a bit on Henderson as a tail, because some credible people here are on him. Queally >+200 isn't a crazy bet, IMO.

Burnell is edging the grappling, but only slightly.
Carvalho is holding his own, going for sub attempts, and wininng the striking.
I don't know what kind of judging criteria they are using, but I think Carvalho could be winning.

I got a couple of livebets on Carvalho on it (one at +450) so I hope you're right haha.

I tried and tried but the fucking line kept changing and then locked

what a fight IQ by Caravalho

hurts the guy badly almost finishes him on the feet but NO let's fucking shoot for a takedown

what a fight IQ by Caravalho

hurts the guy badly almost finishes him on the feet but NO let's fucking shoot for a takedown
There might be some logic to it. He MIGHT have got a stoppage, but the longer he stayed swinging the more chances Burnell would have for a takedown of his own, which might risk grappling loving judges to give him the fight, or an energy drain of Carvalho as well.

Lol they kept praising Pedros iq but he migh lose the dec for not finishing.

Fkn pedro man....live bet him. Watch him lose a split

Back