• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 300: Nurmagomedov vs. Primus, Sat. 10/7, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who ends Bellator 300 as a champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have missed most of this watched the UFCz

anything worth going back and watching from the prelims?

Main event should be good. One of the better fights that could be made outside of the UFC at this weight class.

how i feel about most fights under 145...
Unless your a BJJ brown belt or train you would be surprised how a guy who cuts to 135 may sub you. Quickly. Not bragging.I'm a tall fuck not a bodybuilder but fit human and BJJ wise they are nimble as shit.

They might get there one day.

Right now it looked like 2 guys spamming an A-Z of techniques they recently learned.

Yeah it's understandable to see the hype behind someone like Bo Nickals who's destroying guys super early into his career compared to other guys like these two looking like this at the same point in their careers.

you are a true sherdogger sir haha
sherdog 4 life. i do enjoy ONE muay thai fights tho. those guys go for it the whole fight. that shit is entertaining. but outside moreno/fig/new champ i can't recall anyone that is must see TV

What is Bellator doing here?? So they turned a non-title fight, into a title fight for the champion? What kind of nonsense is this? LOL, i was about to post that poll was wrong and Carmouche couldnt lost the belt as she did made weight...dumb AF.

Back