PBP Bellator 302: Anderson vs. Moore, Fri. 3/22, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

I hate that they're doing that stupid "leg reach" stat with Bellator now.

Moore's striking looks quite poor. Dude's gonna have to land a big "lucky" shot.

If Corey lays and preys a win here he really is coming out of this fight in a poor light

I never saw the TUF with Corey Anderson on it. I stopped watching TUF and then came back and watched the one with Gastelum as a coach then stopped watching again.
You need to watch episode 6. Stephens vs Zapata is one of the biggest robberies in MMA history.

I would rank Corey Anderson at the same level as Vitor Petrino right now. Corey looking really bad considering who is opponent is. 1-0 Corey but he needs to step on the gas and end this fight. A dec win does nothing for his stock right now.

I would rank Corey Anderson at the same level as Vitor Petrino right now. Corey looking really bad considering who is opponent is. 1-0 Corey but he needs to step on the gas and end this fight. A dec win does nothing for his stock right now.

Hard to say something like that based off one round, Anderson almost beat Nemkov not too long ago in their first fight.

Hard to say something like that based off one round, Anderson almost beat Nemkov not too long ago in their first fight.
Very true but what is he doing right now? Trying to win this fight via cage control?

Back