PBP Bellator Championship Series: Paris 'Mix vs. Magomedov 2', Fri. 5/17, 12 PM ET/9 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Wish both these guys were signed to the UFC, would be excellent additions to BW.
I hate that I am forced to have 5 different subscriptions to watch all the fights. Max for Bellator, ESPN for UFC, prime for ONE

I will say, Doumbe got caught way too much by Willis for my liking, even getting knocked down. Obviously he was worried about the takedowns but there are waaaaaay better fighters than Willis out there.

Doesn't matter though as he's fighting a completely washed Pettis next.

Normally I would be at work right now, vacation day for tha win.

No problem.

source.gif

source.gif

Hahahahaha thank you so much, you're the best! I have no idea wtf happened there, but i love it

Patchy making weird faces after taking punches from Magomed. Looked like he was complaining about eye pokes but didn't see em.

This is basically the postlims.

Russian stole that round

Patchy making weird faces after taking punches from Magomed. Looked like he was complaining about eye pokes but didn't see em.
In his fights, especially this one, Patchy looks like he's going to angrily cry at his opponent for cheating on him after taking a punch.

Patchy got a real tricky jab that can touch you from all angles.

LOool i did not think Magomedov would be up 2-0 what is happening to mix

Back