Bellator double champion Patricio says he would knock out Khabib. Calls Dustin Poirier "weak"

Can't find it ATM, but he asked Coker to make a trade for Aldo for that fight (a couple of years ago.) And said if they couldn't make that happen, to trade him to the UFC so he could prove he was the best. The first part is straight from Pitbull, Coker said both things.
I remember this topic when Mighty Mouse got traded. Pitbull said he would trade his brother to get Aldo into Bellator and repeatedly states to this day that Bellator is equivalent or better than the UFC, so going to the UFC doesn’t mean much to him. I have never heard of him requesting to go to the UFC. Even if he did randomly in a conversation, as double champ, he wouldn’t ever do this.

I think he'd lose to Khabib and KO Dustin, honestly. I also think he would be a tougher fight for Khabib than Dustin.

I would like to see what he could do in a catchweight versus MVP first.

what is this midget talking about...he'd be destroyed by cejudo if he ever stepped in the ufc, let alone khabib

I'd pick Dustin to win because he is capable of facing serious adversity and finding another path to victory, changing up the game plan and adapting, but, he would not murder him.

Patricio would most certainly be one of the best fighters in the UFC LW division.

No chance he passes USADA, man.

No chance he passes USADA, man.
Which is actually kind of a sour spot for me because you see that they are extremely capable fighters in Bellator just by looking at him but what are the chances that he may be taking some things that USADA might ban him for?

Pit bull is tough but I don’t see him as champ in either division in ufc maybe maybe fw but someone like max I see him beating the piss out of him.

“Khabib is very tough, has phenomenal wrestling and sambo, but he has a huge deficiency on the feet so I can catch him,” Freire told MMA Fighting. “Nothing is impossible. I think he’s very tough, 28-0, but another fighter from Rio Grande do Norte, (Gleison) Tibau, put on a very tough fight with him, and I think there’s a path to beat him. I believe we can do it. If my hand lands — and it would land —, it’s over.”
{<jordan}

I would be for the match-up. though. I like seeing the "before khabib" talk and the "post-fight khabib" talk

Its a guilty pleasure of mine to read receipts

Last edited:
Sherdog is full of shills. If the UFC is truly superior a copromoted card would be be INCREDIBLE for the sport and the fans. He is correct. It only won't happen due to the UFC. Why any true fight fan is happy with that I just don't comprehend

Which is actually kind of a sour spot for me because you see that they are extremely capable fighters in Bellator just by looking at him but what are the chances that he may be taking some things that USADA might ban him for?

100%

Sherdog is full of shills. If the UFC is truly superior a copromoted card would be be INCREDIBLE for the sport and the fans. He is correct. It only won't happen due to the UFC. Why any true fight fan is happy with that I just don't comprehend

It won't happen because of USADA.

Pitbull is no joke, and Dustin IS weak. Dustin has soft muscles for cardio and outstriking, not for big power or grappling.

It won't happen because of USADA.
Wrong or it would have happened with Strikeforce, Pride, Elite XC, or any other organization the ufc picked the finer cuts and folded. You can blame everything on earth but th common denominator? The UFC did not want copromotion before USADA

This dude is wasting his career in Bellator. One thing that sucks about MMA is that these fighters contracts are not public knowledge. I’m not talking about how much they make, but how many fights they have left.

I’ve seen a few interviews with Dana where you get a glimpse of his big white board that has the fights listed with how many fights each fighter has left. Wish that shit was public knowledge.

Back