News Bellator is now on MAX in the US, along with whole library

By the way PFL operates … I’ll be surprised if MAX is paying a dime for this 8 lackluster events … PFL pays for production and sends MAX the online feed for MAX to show it on their platform (free of charge/no fees) just like BOXXER is doing with Peacock in the US …

There's no library. Also they might as well change worldwide board to Toronto makes threads board
The announcement article said library will be on MAX, so I guess it takes some time. Looking forward to watching the old ESPN Deportes shows and the inverted triangle.

Just thought I'd mention, Bellator is still on Pluto TV. They're currently showing all the 2017 fights in chronological order (without all the filler) on their "live" channel, plus I think you can view their episodes on demand too.

So their library went from difficult to utilize, but free, to behind a paywall. At least it’s being used to make money, finally

By the way PFL operates … I’ll be surprised if MAX is paying a dime for this 8 lackluster events … PFL pays for production and sends MAX the online feed for MAX to show it on their platform (free of charge/no fees) just like BOXXER is doing with Peacock in the US …

According to Davis at least asked point blank if this a pay to be on deal or just a prove it deal. He said, it was deal to for profit and he won't expand on amount or years or even multiple years. My guess is its a one year deal and probably not paying a whole hell of a lot for the content.

At lest they are making deals around the world.

According to Davis at least asked point blank if this a pay to be on deal or just a prove it deal. He said, it was deal to for profit and he won't expand on amount or years or even multiple years. My guess is its a one year deal and probably not paying a whole hell of a lot for the content.

At lest they are making deals around the world.
I don’t trust this guy…. I think is a test for MAX … no production $ no fees … and the majority of international deals around the world companies don’t get $ .. only promo… PFL is still in red even with the 100mil from the Saudis … ONE championship of the US … they are just burning cash… plus Ariel since he is not liked in the UFC has become a PFL - Francis and Saudi Fan boy .. he is just throwing softball after softball to this guy every time he is interviewed

Man I don't wanna pay $10/month to watch 8 Bellator cards, plus I probably won't look at the old library that much. I did the same with my Showtime subscription, I'd watch the live event then never rewatch. Too bad they don't have any deals like that cyber Monday deal ($1.99/month for 6 months or something). At least Showtime always had offers/trials for new subscribers.

At least both MAX and Showtime have a hell of media collection you get access to, including some of best shows ever written in the last 20+ years. Much rather pay $10 for that than some obscure streaming service with odd ball events periodically on it.

Back