Bellator MMA: Bellator 302 event in January 2024 is the last event?

• Luke is 3 inches bigger height, 7 inches reach+
  • Luke has a combine pro/ama/exh record of 15-2 vs Cauley's 8-2 combine record.
  • Luke has fought slightly more season fighters.
  • Cauley loss to a low skilled opponent back in 2019

• Cauley has patched up a lot of mistakes on the feet and 4 years is a long time, but I've seen Luke in 2019, and he was much better than in comparison to Cauley which means Luke has been a better fighter for a longer period of time.
  • Record capping aside. Luke has decent hands jab-cross, not heavy handed or explosive, but enough to give problems and a close range elbow from the clinch.
  • Luke has nice back takes and rear naked choke, essentially better bjj.
  • This is a step up in competition for Cauley. Cauley has looked sharp against low tier opponents.

This is no sure way thing that Luke will win. Cauley is pretty damn decent, but i'm willing to play trainer in the hopes he exposes Cauley for fighting weak opponents. I'm ready to eat crow today , no surprises , Luke can lose for sure, but gotta play dog odds at 150+

Trainer does not react to punches well and has some defensive issues. I think Cauley will tag him and finish him on the ground. Cauley is legit the nedt big thing. I used to be just as high on Trainer but after his performancr against Byong, he left a lot of question marks.

Trainer does not react to punches well and has some defensive issues. I think Cauley will tag him and finish him on the ground. Cauley is legit the nedt big thing. I used to be just as high on Trainer but after his performancr against Byong, he left a lot of question marks.
if the fight goes past round 1 i favor Luke as he has more experience past rnd 1.

the general consensus is that Cauley is a rnd 1 fighter.

Interesting note: McCourt +3.5 is the same as her straight odds (+190) at BOL.

if the fight goes past round 1 i favor Luke as he has more experience past rnd 1.

Yeah, Trainer has fought 3 rounds and the kid has no quit on him. We havent seem Cauley past the first round but IDK if that means he has no cardio past 5 minutes. It will be an interest test for both of them, I'm still favoring Cauley, though.

His style doesn't really seem to be too taxing on his gas tank though, and being Bader's protege of sorts makes me think that his cardio should be fine in a three rounder. I expect him to try and grind Trainer.

Passing as of now but considering the over for the fight.

Tokov gonna grind out Gibson I feel but at the same time I don't think Gibson is bad bet at all.

Anyone on Leah to beat Zingano?

Leah isn't amazing, but she's 10 years younger and looked improved in her last fight.

She's bigger and taller, and isn't lost on the mat.

Hard to forget Cat getting mounted by that Parker girl who has never beaten anyone with a winning record.

Leah a huge dog at 3.40 seems crazy to me.

Gibson's first test, hopefully he's good enough to outhustle Tokov.

Hahaha hype train derailed

Edit: ^ not directed at anyone specifically

Back