Bellator MMA vs. RIZIN FF, Saturday, Dec 31, Japan

I'm having a hard time capping this one and also curious how the ring/reffing will affect the Bellator guys here. I'm mainly going with the dogs.

So I wont be getting any odds for Bellator vs Rizin. I got some Rizin lines tho - not sure I'l play anything.
I have hard time seeing Mckee get caught in a sub. I would have played him but guess I'll root for the dog now due to no odds.

Why does bestfightodds have Rizin vs Bellator happening at october 31?

<EdgyBrah>

Last edited:
So I wont be getting any odds for Bellator vs Rizin. I got some Rizin lines tho - not sure I'l play anything.
I have hard time seeing Mckee get caught in a sub. I would have played him but guess I'll root for the dog now due to no odds.

Why does bestfightodds have Rizin vs Bellator happening at october 31?

<EdgyBrah>
Bestfightodds can be pretty retarded. They usually mess up fighters' names regularly.

Kim 250 to win 375
250 Another close one I don't have many regrets about. It was a pass until the odds reached 2.50 for Kim. Hope everyone had a great NY. Being absolutely lit has helped with the lost bets :).

Dunno why I bet this event. Lines kept getting pulled. Disappeared early. I didn’t spend much time researching. Thought there were five round fights

what a waste of money

Just watched the event. Bellator sweeped. Aj weird gameplan but still did way more damage.

I almost felt like AJ was the only one really trying to entertain. Not to be a downer, but the main card was pretty shitty.

Agree.

Missed a jumping stomp to the head, jumping stomp to the body, and a grazing soccer kick by AJ were probably the highlights of the main card. The undercard was way better.

Back