Bellator Newcastle Pitbull vs Scope

Bellator European Series 1 Newcastle Risk $550.00

Patricky Freire (-450) vs Ryan Scope $450.00 for $100.00

Parlay:
Terry Brazier (-530) vs Chris Bungard + Fabian Edwards (-400) vs Lee Chadwick + Aaron Chalmers (-265) vs Corey Browning + Patricky Freire (-510) vs Ryan Scope $100.00 for $144.78

Stunned to see people trusting Corey Browning with their money. I bet he can't even do 25 pushups in a row.

Stunned to see people trusting Corey Browning with their money. I bet he can't even do 25 pushups in a row.
Pure value bet, Browning is a physical disaster of a fighter but Chalmers is absolute shit too so I'll take that +275. He actually managed to display Sub-Ronda Rousey level boxing ability in his last fight.

$5 Browning/Pitbull parlay. Not impressed with Chalmers at all. Makes the fight more interesting, if nothing else.

Josh says "the sky's the limit" for Chalmers. Calm down, Josh.

YESSSSS!!!!!

Wish I had put a lot more than 0.8u on it, and at the +290 it closed at, but hey, I will take my 2u profit, thanks.

Pure value bet, Browning is a physical disaster of a fighter but Chalmers is absolute shit too so I'll take that +275. He actually managed to display Sub-Ronda Rousey level boxing ability in his last fight.

Browning won me too much against Slice. Thought wth and went with half a unit. Thanks for your reasoning, won both of us some more Corey coin.

Thought Scope took that, got 0.5u on him at +300 after R2 thinking it should be 1-1. New I couldn't do that well on 2 Bellator cards in a row lol

Pitbull was lucky to get that split decision.

I’ll take that as a good omen for all the favourites we’re on tonight...

I was going to play scope too smh

Was lucky that Patricky got the split decision in the main event. Missed a great opportunity to fade reality star Aaron Chalmers as a big favorite. Broke even anyway.

Bellator European Series 1 Newcastle
Risk $550.00

Patricky Freire (-450) vs Ryan Scope $450.00 for $100.00= $100.00

Parlay:
Terry Brazier (-530) vs Chris Bungard + Fabian Edwards (-400) vs Lee Chadwick + Aaron Chalmers (-265) vs Corey Browning + Patricky Freire (-510) vs Ryan Scope $100.00 for $144.78= -$100.00
-----

Total Profit= $0.00

Back