Ben Askren calls out Nate Diaz for last fight on contract

This would be hilarious, the pre-fight trash talk and the fight itself.

However, I think Dana either wants to hold Nate over for the big money Conor trilogy, or possibly a Masvidal rematch, or feed him to someone like Khamzat.

Wait, Askren still has a fight on his UFC contract and Dana let him get rich boxing Jake Paul?

In fantasyland maybe...

In reality, Diaz has been wrestlefucked by Guida, RDA, stun Gun, and Bendo. Rory suplexed him like a little boy

God bless, GOATskren
While the most likely outcome would be Askren wrestlefucking him to an easy decision, it's far from a fantasy to think Diaz could submit him. He's submitted a lot of people off his back so it's not that far fetched that he could do it again.

I love a good circus. I'm in.

Ben can ask for whatever he wants but even if Nate would be down he wouldn't get the fight.
He is basically dead in the eyes of Dana after the Jake Paul fiasco.

Askren is banned from anyone liking him after the Jake Paul garbage truck he spilled on the fans !!
May i lump woodley into this category, especially w how thirsty he is for pauls attention after the fight and paul just treating him lile one ofnhos thots, its pathetic

Ben can ask for whatever he wants but even if Nate would be down he wouldn't get the fight.
He is basically dead in the eyes of Dana after the Jake Paul fiasco.
Yes, why would Dana gift Askren any wins in the UFC after he publicly got KOd by Jake Paul within a minute?
So people can say aha, he can still get wins in the UFC, shows how good Jake Paul (or how bad the UFC) is?
Of course that's nonsense either way, but people are like this and it's bad optics.

Lol. I imagine he is smart enough to know that Dana would never make this fight. Just Askren having a laugh. I doubt he has any interest in actually fighting again.

d91.gif

just-bleed.gif

I would laugh so fucking hard seeing Diaz beat the shit out of Askren .

I used to like Askren, but he just sets himself up for so many L's. It's become comical to watch him fail.

Lol. I imagine he is smart enough to know that Dana would never make this fight. Just Askren having a laugh. I doubt he has any interest in actually fighting again.
He probably would fight Nate, he's a great stylistic matchup and he could get a big payday off of it. It's extremely unlikely Nate could keep it standing so his only chance would be a submission off his back, which is possible but not very likely. And even if Nate did get a submission off his back it wouldn't be a damaging fight for Askren.

He probably would fight Nate, he's a great stylistic matchup and he could get a big payday off of it. It's extremely unlikely Nate could keep it standing so his only chance would be a submission off his back, which is possible but not very likely. And even if Nate did get a submission off his back it wouldn't be a damaging fight for Askren.
Yea, but fighting still kind of sucks and I doubt he has much interest in doing it. I'm sure he'd say yes, but Dana would never give Nate a real chance to go out on a win. While a loss to Askren would give Dana what he wants, I don't think he takes that bet over 5 rounds.

Back