Ben askren has finished the same number of ww's as gsp lol

GSP was a blown up LW fighting a bunch of blown up LWs in a time when people weren't cutting as much weight as they do now. GSP, blown up LW GOAT.

Nobody is calling Askren the goat tho
For good reason... because he's not, nor ever will be. I'd put good money down that Askren doesn't beat any of the UFC's top 10 WW's. And for what it's worth... Askren really wanted to get signed by the UFC, it was the UFC that rejected him... not your revisionist history version of it going down.

Please, do us all a favour and go make another stupid Pro-Askren troll thread and really show us how feeble you really are.

For good reason... because he's not, nor ever will be. I'd put good money down that Askren doesn't beat any of the UFC's top 10 WW's. And for what it's worth... Askren really wanted to get signed by the UFC, it was the UFC that rejected him... not your revisionist history version of it going down.

Please, do us all a favour and go make another stupid Pro-Askren troll thread and really show us how feeble you really are.

Lol it's ok gsp has a chance to break the tie with Askren this November lol

Lol it's ok gsp has a chance to break the tie with Askren this November lol

You were wrong the first time you said they had the same amount of finishes, and you're still wrong. If math is that hard for you, don't do it. Try taking up shoveling shit... you already have experience in that.

You were wrong the first time you said they had the same amount of finishes, and you're still wrong. If math is that hard for you, don't do it. Try taking up shoveling shit... you already have experience in that.

Same number Of finishes against welterweight fighters. Lol I know that hurts to had to realize but the pain will go away if gsp can break the tie he currently has with Ben askren

It looks bad. It would be the equivalent of prime jones struggling to beat Gian villante
Anderson couldn't finish Thales Leites, Jones couldn't finish OSP. There's examples everywhere.

DJ is a finisher though. More finishes then Ben Askren anyway.

Beating everyone you face and defending your title several times does as well.

GSP won 10 consecutive title fights before retiring as champion. He also beat almost as many Top 5 opponents as Fedor and Anderson Silva combined.

Same number Of finishes against welterweight fighters. Lol I know that hurts to had to realize but the pain will go away if gsp can break the tie he currently has with Ben askren

Please tell us all what Serra and GSP weighed in at. We'll wait patiently... we all know numbers aren't your strong suit.

Anderson couldn't finish Thales Leites, Jones couldn't finish OSP. There's examples everywhere.

DJ is a finisher though. More finishes then Ben Askren anyway.

Those fighters managed finishes in their last 8 fights. Gsp can't.

BREAKING NEWS! ANOTHER "I HATE GSP" THREAD ON SHERDOG!!! STOP THE PRESS!!!

thread-sucks-chick_suck-gif.70337

TS' next thread:

"Andy Wang never lost to Werdum so he is a better fighter than Cain Velasquez."

Back