Ben Askren Said He Picked/Tricked Masvidal into Fighting Him Because He's "Simple" and Easy to Beat

Who wins?

• Total voters
Askren was my pick for a UD. Didn't work out.

askrens chin is solid

masvidal is not putting him away with one big shot like he did with till. masvidal has to rearrange his face and mix it up with different things. quick ko is not gonna work on askren me thinks

oh boy was i wrong

not only quick, but fastest in ufc history. i never thought a jumping knee would end this, but masvidal proved me wrong

ROFL at all the cans who changed their vote, or voted after the fight.

I can see your time logs.

That gif is hilarious without the commentary. Seeing Askren hop along and then get banged into another galaxy with Masvidal talking shit after. Like something out of WWE. I was rooting for Ben but it's funnier everytime I see it! :p

Masvidal is borderline retarded

He's not technically wrong

Hilarious because if you actually watch both guys’ interviews, it’s obvious that Mas is smarter and more articulate than the “muscles small and beard is ugly” dork.

I especially recommend the post fight show interview with Jorge, where he talks about how he manipulated ‘dumbass’ Askren into ducking into that knee.

Hilarious because if you actually watch both guys’ interviews, it’s obvious that Mas is smarter and more articulate than the “muscles small and beard is ugly” dork.

I especially recommend the post fight show interview with Jorge, where he talks about how he manipulated ‘dumbass’ Askren into ducking into that knee.
Masvidal handled that like an idiot

Calling your opponent a bum makes you look worse

He should have highlighted his studying of the game and not acted like that was some dumbass Chael level maneuver Askren tried

Askren ducked the right way....Masvidal countered the counter though

It was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. I literally stood up with my hands on my head...i never react to fights anymore

But Jorge showed he doesn't get it.

Masvidal handled that like an idiot

Calling your opponent a bum makes you look worse

He should have highlighted his studying of the game and not acted like that was some dumbass Chael level maneuver Askren tried

Askren ducked the right way....Masvidal countered the counter though

It was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. I literally stood up with my hands on my head...i never react to fights anymore

But Jorge showed he doesn't get it.

He’s just rubbing it in because of who the opponent is. If you weren’t so bitter, you would recognize this. LOL at the forum dweller fantasy that it ‘makes him look worse’.

The rest of your post:

upload_2019-7-7_13-4-52.jpeg

He’s just rubbing it in because of who the opponent is. If you weren’t so bitter, you would recognize this. LOL at the forum dweller fantasy that it ‘makes him look worse’.

The rest of your post:

View attachment 612003
I'm not bitter though....that was the sickest ko I've probably ever seen in real time. It was incredibly awesome

I'm talking basic fundamentals here. You don't even lift your opponent up....lift yourself up. He didn't.

But honestly Askren talked loads of cash shit....you will get caught talking like that no matter who you are, why make people like Jorge try to literally kill you?

It's entertaining from all angles. I have no affiliations to any fighters...especially wrestlers fuck that huggy shit

I'm not bitter though....that was the sickest ko I've probably ever seen in real time. It was incredibly awesome

I'm talking basic fundamentals here. You don't even lift your opponent up....lift yourself up. He didn't.

But honestly Askren talked loads of cash shit....you will get caught talking like that no matter who you are, why make people like Jorge try to literally kill you?

It's entertaining from all angles. I have no affiliations to any fighters...especially wrestlers fuck that huggy shit

I understand your point but it simply doesn’t work like that in the fight game.

Calling Adesanya a fraud and a bum after you flatlined him in 5 seconds will not damage you in any way. Quite the opposite. Some will call it classless, others will eat it up, Either way, your stock as a prizefighter is rising. No one will think “shit, maybe Adesanya really was garbage = it wasn’t such a good win”.

Also has to be noted that in this very thread, you were nodding along with Askren as he was calling Masvidal an idiot and easy fight. I mean come on.. a little self-awareness would be nice.

I predict Mas by flying knee within 5 seconds of first round..

Ben finishes Jorge in round 1 and makes it look easy. Then he calls out Marty. Askren vs Marty in December like I've been saying since I was on this site. I'm excited for this card.

After Marty loses Ben either fights Colby or GSP next summer.
How stupid do you feel right now ?

Back