Ben Askren vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After seeing Al/Khabib, who do you all think would win this fight?

Honestly, I think Ben Askren would have a solid chance at out grappling him.

Askren wins. Khabib has better striking but his takedowns are grinds, you don't grind takedown Ben Askren or he will reverse you. Plus Ben is slightly bigger of the two which is even more important in grappling than mma. Love them both though.

Yea id have to say askren to weve seen broader grappling skills from him for one. But it would be just a nasty wrestling match could really go either way as beeb from what i hear out wrestles penn states ed

Askren is a scrub. There’s a reason he’s never been in the UFC.

Askren is a scrub. There’s a reason he’s never been in the UFC.

Yea because he insulted Dana prior to he signed. That has nothing to do with his ability to make fighters look stupid in the cage like Khabib does too though.

Khabib beats him without breaking a sweat. Khabib 50-43
Wrong.
But expand on your incorrect predicition. How does he do that?

Boring circle jabs? Thatd never get a 10-8 with Khabibs punching ability

So... You think he is taking Askren down and GnP'ing him for 5 rounds? Ha not a chance

Last edited:
I'd favor Askren... and threads like this make me furious he's not in the UFC right now.

This shit is funny. The guy who got tossed around by Luis Santos is gonna beat Khabib?

L
M
F
A
O

C'mon man... Don't be let uncle dana's hatred shade your view of Askren. If Khabib could've made the Olympics, he would've. And if he could compete against top 70 pounders, he would.

Khabib is definitely a level above all of the guys he's faced on the mat, but in a wrestling match or an MMA fight, Askren would completely overwhelm him. Khabib's got some power in his hands, no doubt, there's a puncher's chance... but not really. Khabib's striking is effective because of the threat of the takedown. Unless he's got enough tricks that he hasn't shown yet that he can still be effective without the fundamental pieces of his game, this would be a total fuckin beatdown.

Theres is a reason khabib kills himself to cut to lw.

After seeing Al/Khabib
200px-Hb_quickdraw_photo_01_md.jpg

this is probably one of the hardest to predict

every fan want to see Ben ragdoll GSP

Askren lays that hump down

Back