Ben Askren will break Jake Paul, he will use Pressure and smother him close

He's fighting worst striker in MMA history straight out from hip surgery. Would watch!

Jake unfortunately wins. CM Punk vs Ben would have been more competitive.

He should double-leg Jake Paul just for shits and giggles

I think you guys have way too much confidence in Ben and not enough in Jake. Make no mistake, I want Ben to win in devastating fashion if possible. I just don’t think he has the tools.

Ben askren will grind Paul and get in close and wear him down and make it nasty

people forget no leg kicks, watch some old boxers they were slow and plodding like askren but they used a cross guard to wear guys out as they walked forward, the mover tired out and then the slow plodder would just throw pitty pat punches and wore them out.

Watch this so you can see Askren has power in his punches, also he wont have to worry about a take down

Think you’re 100 and he’s Gonna grind out Paul .

Even though Ben is like the lowest level striker for high level mma guys he should be able to handle that dude pretty easily. Ill be pretty disappointed if he doesnt.
Ben will get destroyed..... you’ve seen Ben strike ?

I guarantee I’d beat the piss out of Askren in Boxing

Ben askren will grind Paul and get in close and wear him down and make it nasty

people forget no leg kicks, watch some old boxers they were slow and plodding like askren but they used a cross guard to wear guys out as they walked forward, the mover tired out and then the slow plodder would just throw pitty pat punches and wore them out.

Watch this so you can see Askren has power in his punches, also he wont have to worry about a take down

"ppl forget no leg kicks"?

"he also won't have to worry about a take down"?

Am I to assume you're joking??

Hinderance to his movement due to a hip replacement leaves him a sitting duck in a boxing match with somebody 12 years younger. Ben is not knocking him out. This could be an ugly fight for him. I really hope he's getting paid good.
He has more movement since the hip replacement. That was part of the reason he got it.

if the odds are like 50 to 1 or even 75 to 1, Ill put it down, then ill have enough money to move outta Cali.

Why on earth do you think the odds will be even close to that? Jake Paul is a YouTuber. This isn't Mayweather vs. Askren.

Go watch boxing buddy, MMA striking is different you are not going to walk someone down with a Cross guard or bob and weave to push them back tot he ropes because of the threat of leg kicks and take downs.

Askren wont have to worry about any takedown or leg kicks, he will just walk forward and use a guard trust me on this if Ben has a legit coach and he is serious he will just grind Paul out.

You dont need to fight from range like in MMA if you are a plodder no leg kicks or take downs in boxing.

Paul will try to fight from range and gas out, he was already getting tired in that fight with the youtuber muslim kid he stopped, if Paul missed a lot of hard hsots or hits gloves and keeps moving back he will gas plus he doesnt know how to fight in close he is an at range fighter who pops you from the outside as you walk forward

stop counting Askren out off his MMA fights

Watch this and tell me Askren doesn't have hands or power

Ben doesnt have hands and or power.

Its painfully to watch.

Back