Best angle of Conor fighting with Khabibs team!

ElLunico

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He definitely swung 1st at Khabibs team. Just missed dudes chin on the fence lol. Got to give to him tho. After a 4 round fight he is still ready to throw hands.

Rocked the shit out of Tukhugov. Fought off 3 of Khabibs goons

He definitely swung 1st at Khabibs team. Just missed dudes chin on the fence lol. Got to give to him tho. After a 4 round fight he is still ready to throw hands.

Rocked the shit out of Tukhugov. Fought off 3 of Khabibs goons

great footage, thanks for posting. so embarrassed for my country Ireland, sad day not because Conor lost against a 170 as I expected that.
this whole fight and aftermath in particular shames the sport.

like a fucking cat
if only he used those reflexes during the fight

So the talk from Anik about how Conor did nothing to cause any of the shit that happened after the fight was bullshit. He was actually trying to get out of the cage and was throwing punches but got held back.

That shit was crazy but Conor's team kept on and kept on going as far as insulting his family. You insult each other to hype the fight you do not bring family into it. I wish Dillion would have got killed and the spit on.

Killed and spit on!?!?!

Wow

Why is dillon still talking shit to Khabib after Conor's loss? Disgusting

Pause 0:28 Conor CLEARLY throws the 1st punch at Abubakar Nurmagomedov Khabib's cousin. So Conor started the whole fight in the cage

Pause 0:28 Conor CLEARLY throws the 1st punch at Abubakar Nurmagomedov Khabib's cousin. So Conor started the whole fight in the cage

What was his cousin doing in the octagon? They still didn't allow any team mates to get in

Back