Best aphrodisiac foods for men

Im a massive fan of eating pussy , even better if the bird sucks me off and fingers my bum at the same time , or just skull drag her into my crack and give her a face full of hairy arse. Pump in her mouth.

Apparently someone has extracted all of the libido parts of MT2 without making you getting a tan , I will be buying this in large ammounts , MT2 isnt one of those placebo aphrodisiacs its absolutely brilliant , as soon as the alarm goes off im pile driving the bird , only problem is , is that its so good you dont last very long.
The fact you're from Wigan answers questions raised from your post.

According to ancient greeks, mens load.

L-carnitine supplemnent and fresh-pressed juice every morning

Hibiscus tea does the trick. Stay away from any of that stuff that clogs your arteries.

let me know how that goes mate !
You're from wigan mate.

It's far removed from ancient greece, but I'm sure if you're not careful you can find out from a misplaced turn of the head at a dogging site.

fresh seafood.
raw oysters and chilled shrimp in particular.
red meat too.

being serious.

In addition to the protein, iron, vit a, and vit b12, oysters and red meat both have a fair amount of zinc.

I've been taking a combination of catuaba bark and ginseng for over a month now and have see great results in terms of energy and libido boost. Also maca root and yohimbe kickass.

If you consider only food and not drinks, than beets and oysters are the best for this kind of deal.

I've tried a lot of different materials as supplements over the years looking for hacks, most of which i've dropped by the wayside.

In my experience, things that have had a noticable effect on reducing refractory rate were zinc (i used a gluconate and cirate salt specifically), lithium (an orotate salt specifically), vitamin c (ester-c specifically), and cod liver oil (nordic gold standard specifically). (I also use kelp (iodine) tablets as part of my general supplementation stack, for what it's worth if that had any side effects on the others.)

Of course, the worlds most powerful performance enhancing drug of all is getting more sleep.

Last edited:
Hot pussy. Hot new pussy to be specific.

Watermelon increases blood flow to the parts that count, helping with erections.
The herb tribulus terrestris can increase testosterone levels, making you more horny.
Foods with zinc are good.
Cordyceps and ginseng too.

Watermelon. Oysters. Celery juice.it could just be me since I'm always horny

Back