Best Canadian Betting Site?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've tried SportsInteraction a couple of times but mostly lost my bets so I never actually had the chance to go through the process of cashing out. The site does seem pretty legit though.

For you Canadians out there, what site do you use to make your bets?

It depends on your needs and unit size. Pinnacle for high rollers though they only offer moneyline and totals. Bet365 for livebet, by far the best option of any book for lb. 5Dimes for early lines and the biggest prop selection. I'd highly recommend BetOnline too.

Depending on how serious you are you'll want an account at nearly all available books.

I've tried SportsInteraction a couple of times but mostly lost my bets so I never actually had the chance to go through the process of cashing out. The site does seem pretty legit though.

being from canada you have the biggest competitive advantage over anyone (access to euro as well as american targeted books).

It depends on your needs and unit size. Pinnacle for high rollers though they only offer moneyline and totals. Bet365 for livebet, by far the best option of any book for lb. 5Dimes for early lines and the biggest prop selection. I'd highly recommend BetOnline too.

Depending on how serious you are you'll want an account at nearly all available books.
Thanks for the suggestions, bro.

Which one do you recommend for a betting noob who only bets occasionally? I usually bet small amounts, $10, $20.

Which one of them is more advantageous and has the highest payout/odds in general?

I'm not really interested in having several accounts on different sites. I'd like to stick to one or maybe 2 sites.

I'm also not very familiar with some of the terms you used so i'm sorry if you answered this in your post.

Thanks for the suggestions, bro.

Which one do you recommend for a betting noob who only bets occasionally? I usually bet small amounts, $10, $20.

Which one of them is more advantageous and has the highest payout/odds in general?

I'm not really interested in having several accounts on different sites. I'd like to stick to one or maybe 2 sites.

I'm also not very familiar with some of the terms you used so i'm sorry if you answered this in your post.

5dimes is the best starter book imo.

Last edited:
I'd also suggest hitting up @piglord, he's got all the connections with bookies and might be able to hook you up with some extra cash.
Cool thx.

I just noticed 5dimes is a Euro site. Do they convert my Canadian deposits/withdraw into euro? Not sure how this works..

The CAD dollar doesn't have the same value as the US dollar.

Currently, $20 CAD is equal to about $15 US.

So if I place a $20 bet it will convert to $15. Am I losing money by placing a bet on a euro site rather than a canadian site or does it somehow adjust?

Sorry for the noob question. I'm not very familiar with currencies and how these things work.

Last edited:

So if I place a $20 bet it will convert to $15. Am I losing money by placing a bet on a euro site rather than a canadian site or does it somehow adjust?

Sorry for the noob question. I'm not very familiar with currencies and how these things work.

np. When you deposit, that's when the conversion happens. So you'll be betting in USD. Then when you withdraw, another conversion.

Your money is converted to USD when you deposit, the amount shown in your account will be USD. Your bank will convert it back to CAD when you withdraw

np. When you deposit, that's when the conversion happens. So you'll be betting in USD. Then when you withdraw, another conversion.

Your money is converted to USD when you deposit, the amount shown in your account will be USD. Your bank will convert it back to CAD when you withdraw
Nice!

Makes sense.

Thanks for the help!

the best site for betting right now is bovada. I have used plenty and with there bonus, INSTANT pay out AND live poker (real porker vs people) with the same balance. Live bets, best props. Bovada is the shit. Hit me up if you want to know more about it or if you want to sign up.

the best site for betting right now is bovada. I have used plenty and with there bonus, INSTANT pay out AND live poker (real porker vs people) with the same balance. Live bets, best props. Bovada is the shit. Hit me up if you want to know more about it or if you want to sign up.

-only pay outs that are 'instant' are Bitcoin. The others take days, minimum.
-no live betting MMA
-props are not released until right before the fights, sometimes the very day of
-I think you meant: "Bovada is shit."

I'm not sure if Pinnacle, BetDSI, or Bet365 are accessible from Canada, but get on those if you can.

Pinnacle especially are known for having great odds for fights and other sports like basketball etc.

If you're into live betting, definitely try Bet365.

Back