Best Chuck Norris movie

if you have to ask why i posted this,hand in your man card.

He has a bunch of a good cheeseball movies. I'll go with Code of Silence.

I really like Delta Force since not only does it star Chuck but also Lee Marvin.

I loved Missing in Action 2 when I was growing up. Had it on VHS and watched it all the time.

Here's Chuck's peak ('83-'85). Can't go wrong with any of these.
  • Lone Wolf McQuade
  • Missing In Action
  • Missing In Action 2
  • Code Of Silence
  • Invasion USA

1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

My favorite has always been Delta Force 2(1991):

Ramon Cota is such a great bad guy, right up there with Tong Po and Chong Li for GOAT Cannon Films villains.

Second place is definitely Sidekicks, that movie struck a chord with me when I was a kid with asthma that loved martial arts movies. I rewatched that fairly recently and it's pretty great, the fight with Joe Piscapo is hilarious.

Behind those 2 I'd put Hero and the Terror and then Missing in Action 2. Invasion USA is gonzo violence but really has no story, epic Cannon Films movie though. I remember really liking Firewalker when I was a kid but I haven't seen that since I was probably 7 or 8. Hellbound is an underrated Chuck Norris movie also.

Code of Silence is also very solid, not one of my favorites but one of Chuck's better movies.

Can't say I really liked the original Delta Force or Missing In Action that much, solid for their time but neither has aged very well. I haven't really seen much of his 70's movies, I need to check out Lone Wolf McQuade, I have that and Breaker Breaker on DVD but haven't watched them yet, I'm on this kick now where I'm collecting all of the Chuck Norris movies, also Walker Texas Ranger is pretty fabulous.

Last edited:
My favorite has always been Delta Force 2(1991):

Ramon Cota is such a great bad guy, right up there with Tong Po and Chong Li for GOAT Cannon Films villains.

Second place is definitely Sidekicks, that movie struck a chord with me when I was a kid with asthma that loved martial arts movies. I rewatched that fairly recently and it's pretty great, the fight with Joe Piscapo is hilarious.

Behind those 2 I'd put Hero and the Terror and then Missing in Action 2. Invasion USA is gonzo violence but really has no story, epic Cannon Films movie though. I remember really liking Firewalker when I was a kid but I haven't seen that since I was probably 7 or 8. Hellbound is an underrated Chuck Norris movie also.

Code of Silence is also very solid, not one of my favorites but one of Chuck's better movies.

Can't say I really liked the original Delta Force or Missing In Action that much, solid for their time but neither has aged very well. I haven't really seen much of his 70's movies, I need to check out Lone Wolf McQuade, I have that and Breaker Breaker on DVD but haven't watched them yet, I'm on this kick now where I'm collecting all of the Chuck Norris movies, also Walker Texas Ranger is pretty fabulous.

LOL I did not know there was a sequel.

I still believe the expendable movies should have been every action star vs Chuck Norris

No love for Good Guys Wear Black? That's the movie that got him noticed. I saw it in the theater when I was a kid and the audience went crazy when he did the flying sidekick through the car windshield.

In retrospect, though, it wasn't that great a flick and Norris's acting was atrocious.

His best ones to me were Lone Wolf Mcquade, Code of Silence and The Octagon. I hated all the Missing in Action flicks and Delta Force is just awful.

Back