Media Best Dressed Fight of the Year Nominees

Got stolen by women.

maxresdefault.jpg
I still think that a traditional suit beats all that flashy print stuff.

I don't why but most of the black athletes always dresses ridiculous, especially nba players

While I understand why most fighters dress like peacocks at press conferences etc they usually overdo it and miss the mark.

As far as style goes I like how Leon Edwards dresses. Understated, simple and crisp as fuck. It takes some skill to make the jeans/t-shirt/sneakers combo look great. I don’t have instagram or I’d link to some lf his looks.

Well it's def not from the thrift shop. Don't be ignorant
I'm not being ignorant.

I'm merely highlighting the fact that some people have more money than brains and zero fashion sense. I'm certain those outfits weren't cheap, but that sure as fuck doesn't make them good.

Modern fashion isn't my thing.

I like Ngannou's traditional clothing.

QkkxMeB.jpeg

best dresssed? really... no ja pierdole....

I like Vettori and giga. They both have that streetwear drip without taking it too far (dunks, stone island, stussy, d&g). Romero and bisping were cool af back in the day too.

Last edited:
I like Vettori and giga. They both have that streetwear drip without taking it too far (dunks, stone island, stussy, d&g). Romero and bisping were cool af back in the day too.

"Street wear drip" I hope you're under the age of 16 otherwise that's embarrassing.

Most colorfully dressed. Those are some vivid colors.

Back