Best Fruity Candies (Jujyfruit lovers need not apply)

Thought title said ' candles' .

Less epic thread.

Fruit by the foot.
Fruit roll ups.
Mixed Licorice.

elliot-page-1024x615.jpg

Never in my life have I been as disappointed as when I went in a wall greens or whatever the fuck it’s called in Vegas.

you guys have the worst sweets ever and I expected better considering the obesity levels.

you got us on energy drinks though I’ll give you that.

OH AND WHILE WERE ON THE SUBJECT

Hershey’s is fucking ROTTEN too, and can someone explain to me for the love of fuck what ‘twizzlers’ are about?
There I am in the new ‘Hershey’s world’ oh wow look at these twizzler things, there is about 50 flavours these must be amazing!

no

nasty with no flavour and stick in your teeth all day, who the fuck is enjoying that?
Cmon America.

I get these cuz its a mix of so many diff candies and flavors in one bag.
71RwUf2GldL.jpg
These ones are good too.
1.jpeg

Ferrera Pan varieties, Wacky Wafers, Tangy Taffy, Jolly Ranchers

There was this WWF or Spiderman square blue gum sold individually at the grocery store. It could have been blueberry or blue raspberry with sour crystals on top. Each piece came with a temporary tattoo. It was one of those sweet and sour flavors that you never forget, though I cannot find even a reference to this product on the internet. Probably just a figment of another lazy summers dream.

Last edited:
Mamba are super good. I just got some berry flavored thing of them for the first time.

They're glorious

Airhead, airhead xtremes.

I'm very partial to strawberry belts and the like.

So many good ones.

Gummy Strawberries
Gummy Peaches
Lemon drops
Sour cherry
Chocolate covered cherries
Applets and Cotlets
Chocolate covered Apple's and cotlets

There is another one that I think about to this day. Although it was a gum, the center was filled with sour powder. It could have been rain-blo. Lime, cherry, grape, orange and maybe yellow. Knock your aunt Connie's socks off. I can't find it anywhere.

Gummi bears are the GOAT.

Mike n Ike’s are the ish now and forever

Hot Tamales can go to hades tho

Jujyfruits are just not a good candy let alone a good fruity candy.

My top 5:

5. Skittles (sometimes)
4. Starburst
3. Sourpatch Kids
2a. Dots (tied)
2b. Zer (tied)
1. Mike n Ikes

Mike n Ikes are the undisputed best fruity candy of all time. Mike and Ike are legit BJJ blackbelts too.
What in the hell is a Zer? Is that where @Zer got his/her/their name?

Reactions: Zer
Back