Best Post fight brawl! (Sometimes these things happen in MMA)

Best Post fight Brawl

• Total voters
It does not directly involve the Parties in the fight, but Badr Hari vs Wrzosek 2 had a wild ending. After the second round the Hooligans and opposing fans started a full on brawl in the crowd.

They canceled the fight and while I was watching live you basically only saw an empty arena and ring and chairs flying everywhere. It was like that ECW event almost, just with real chairs instead of folded ones.
Absolute Mayhem, has to be one of the craziest ones I can remember.

Best Video I could find.

Nothing beat the soaring flying Eagle.

Still no one can tell me it wasn't bad ass how Conor, despite being beaten and absolutely exhausted, still managed to slip a punch and counter a coward truing to sucker punch

Reactions: HHJ
Glory security stifled that shit so fast tho. Once they hit the ring it was over for those assholes. The Octagon is kind of a double edged sword in regards to security.
Am I seeing it wrong? The second guy with the white collared shirt that attacked isn't the same guy we see later on the apron behind Grigorian?

It does not directly involve the Parties in the fight, but Badr Hari vs Wrzosek 2 had a wild ending. After the second round the Hooligans and opposing fans started a full on brawl in the crowd.

They canceled the fight and while I was watching live you basically only saw an empty arena and ring and chairs flying everywhere. It was like that ECW event almost, just with real chairs instead of folded ones.
Absolute Mayhem, has to be one of the craziest ones I can remember.

Best Video I could find.

Yeah I seen this. European hooligan crowds are something else.

I only just watched the whole thing now on my phone so I don't have time stamps
Hracho Darpinyan apparently. He  almost looks like he's grabbing the first guy at first, but he's straight up punching him and erceg turns to show his face. I swear he's just walking around free afterwards, and when Grigorian is being tended to and cleaned up in the corner, he comes up and puts his hand on his neck and is there to comfort him.

Again, tiny screen, but I could almost swear it

Hracho Darpinyan apparently. He  almost looks like he's grabbing the first guy at first, but he's straight up punching him and erceg turns to show his face. I swear he's just walking around free afterwards, and when Grigorian is being tended to and cleaned up in the corner, he comes up and puts his hand on his neck and is there to comfort him.

Kickboxing is some crazy shit.

in any case, as bad as the optics may look, you dont just turn away from a guy trying to kill you and expect to not get killed. Groenhart was not in the wrong. Just doing what he's trained to do.

25786.jpg

Hammerhouse vs Chute Boxe (PRIDE 31)

Result: Overwhelming Hammerhouse victory. The combination of The Hammer, Coleman's undefeated dad and the NYBA Phil Baroni was too much to handle for the brazilians. Murilo Rua stays at 185.
Fixed

The Russian MMA scene is out of control latley. So much unhinged out of the cage violence happens there. Remember that one dude with the fucking gun?
What what what? I missed this one.

Anyways, I vote for the Renzo Gracie / Eugene Tadio fight that ended with a riot and Renzo being stabbed through the cage.

Assaults a guy on TV in front of loads of security, just walks around for like 10 minutes afterwards completely free.
YjLAndJ.png

• Eek
Reactions: HHJ
You've got to love the ceasar gracie guys, active fighters with contracts that don't hesitate to start a massive brawl just because someone asks for a rematch in a disrespectful way. War 209!

You've got to love the ceasar gracie guys, active fighters with contracts that don't hesitate to start a massive brawl just because someone asks for a rematch in a disrespectful way. War 209!
I think it was because mayhem was drunk and they weren't takin no chances with him. Best to just beat the fuckin guy up and ask questions later.

If the guy came in there like that on tv outnumbered like that he must have wanted all the smoke.

This wasn't in the script that McMahon sent them, so they have to treat mayhem as any drunk fan getting into the ring and acted in accordance with the rules.

Not guilty = Caesar Gracie Jiu jitsu/Stockton 209

Last edited:
Back