Best record of stone cold KOs in the UFC?

austin-theory-stone-cold.gif

LOL…

But nobody sold the stunner quite like Rock “The Dawyne” Johnson

stunner-stone-cold.gif

845828eaabd55fcb1dcc43e4eee2670d.gif

7ca321a0704854261125e0d881cd6dd7f1a92b75_00.gif

Maybe Tank Abbott.

He bodied a few dudes and didn't have a ton of fights.

Nelmark and Matua come to mind.
Were there others?

Edit: no, tank had a lot more fights than I remembered.

How about Houston alexander?

If you counted him getting KTFO then he may win for highest percentage because I recall him winning and losing by completely full body seizure KO

Alexander arguing with Rogan about still being conscious after the Irvin KO will always crack me up. Dude swore he was still conscious, even after Rogan pointed out the KO on the big screen.

<36>

Wanderlei Silva has a few.
UFC:
Keith Jardine
Brian Stann
Pride:
Kazushi Sakuraba
Quinton Jackson
Yuki Kondo
Ikohisa Minowa
Guy Mezger

Alexander arguing with Rogan about still being conscious after the Irvin KO will always crack me up. Dude swore he was still conscious, even after Rogan pointed out the KO on the big screen.

<36>

Hey... I get it.

When it is all over in 8 seconds, it is just human nature for a man to make some excuses, maybe want to get the get back and have a chance to give a better showing.

Hey... I get it.

When it is all over in 8 seconds, it is just human nature for a man to make some excuses, maybe want to get the get back and have a chance to give a better showing.

I did feel bad for Alexander. But when you can see your own head bounce off the canvas in a replay, it's time to give up the hope that you were robbed, and just admit defeat, nah'mean?

Rogan wasn't buying it and it was hilarious.

I did feel bad for Alexander. But when you can see your own head bounce off the canvas in a replay, it's time to give up the hope that you were robbed, and just admit defeat, nah'mean?

Rogan wasn't buying it and it was hilarious.
It's got to suck to put in a training camp, get in phenomenal shape
(Houston Alexander showed up to all his fights looking like a marble statue of a marvel character)
...only to get KOed in a couple seconds on the first punch.

It's got to suck to put in a training camp, get in phenomenal shape
(Houston Alexander showed up to all his fights looking like a marble statue of a marvel character)
...only to get KOed in a couple seconds on the first punch.

Yea, it would definitely be a tough pill to swallow.

Can't like posts btw, dubs are lame sauce.

Back