Best ufc card ever 10/10 card

bhop1986

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i see this post rating ufc 300 and giving it 8/10 on average.wondering, what was the 10/10 card in the history of ufc

Hate to start a big debate, but Conor would’ve put it over the top. I know he’s washed and all that. But he’s still the biggest draw the sport has ever seen by a mile. And his comeback has been teased to death. Still an absolute fire card though.

Hate to start a big debate, but Conor would’ve put it over the top. I know he’s washed and all that. But he’s still the biggest draw the sport has ever seen by a mile. And his comeback has been teased to death. Still an absolute fire card though.

Conor would make it more popular and lead to more PPV buys, but how the hell does he make it a better card? Card rankings should depend on the skill of the fighters and the level of competition, should it not?

Conor would make it more popular and lead to more PPV buys, but how the hell does he make it a better card? Card rankings should depend on the skill of the fighters and the level of competition, should it not?
They should depend on multiple things. One of them to consider may be seeing the biggest star the sport has ever seen compete, granted outside of his prime. But to each their own. No need to agree with me. Half mma fans probably will and half won’t.

They should depend on multiple things. One of them to consider may be seeing the biggest star the sport has ever seen compete, granted outside of his prime. But to each their own. No need to agree with me. Half mma fans probably will and half won’t.

So, a geriatric Wayne Gretzky coming back for the Stanley Cup finals would make it better?

For me Im biased because I attended it live, but UFC 205

First double champ, first time MSG, even Khabib on prelims, and the card delivered.

IMG_0436.jpeg

UFC 134 same as my first ufc live, first in rio with all Brazilian legends and card delivered too, but MSG tops it just a tad more.

IMG_0441.jpeg

Last edited:
If we're talking about judging a card before it happens then 205 is the answer. It was stacked top to bottom, although Khabib should've been on ppv over Miesha.

217 had a solid maincard but the main-event was a joke as neither Bisping or GSP were top 5 MWs. Also the prelims were weak as fuck. If UFC 300 had those prelims fans would be rioting.

If we're talking about judging a card before it happens then 205 is the answer. It was stacked top to bottom, although Khabib should've been on ppv over Miesha.

217 had a solid maincard but the main-event was a joke as neither Bisping or GSP were top 5 MWs. Also the prelims were weak as fuck. If UFC 300 had those prelims fans would be rioting.
i was thinking before the fights.looking at all these answers, 300 is the most stacked card ever, when you check all the others you guys mentioned.205 was a great card

UFC 33 had 3x title fights and then Chuck vs Busta and Serra vs Yves Edwards to round out the main card. And consider that the main event was supposed to be Tito vs Vitor.

It's just that all the fights sucked and some of the guys fighting for titles didn't amount to much.

Still 3x male title fights + Chuck-Busta and Serra/Edwards is a big card on paper.

UFC 116. It wasn't the most stacked card, but 8 out of the 11 fights on the card ended in a finish. Every fight on it was a banger and some ended in some epic finishes. Harris KO slammed Branch, Bonnar finishes Soszynski, Leben gets destroyed all fight and then subs Akiyama, and Brock Lesnear gets almost finished in the first round and comes back to sub Carwin.

It was the first time in the UFC both HWs were at the 265 weight limit too.

1708449990451.png

Last edited:
Back