Best. UFC. Gif. Ever.

tenor.gif

Darn

Watching Khabib throw EVERYTHING into that punch, and it doesn't even DROP Conor, jesus, Khabib knew then, he had to get the fight back down.... No matter what.... And then he went hard and took out Conor....

Fucking great fight.

Yeah they do that in MMA matches.........

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars

Dumbfuck Conortards really believe Conor wants a rematch... LMAO. Retards.

Incredible. I sometimes stare at this for a few hours straight. It gives me an indescribable high.

Has anyone else been so mesmerised by a UFC gif as this one?

Discuss.

Just rewatched this fight a little bit ago. Man the crowd pop when he lands that punch is crazy.

Mesmerizing/ˈmɛzmərʌɪzɪŋ/adjective
"Capturing one's complete attention as if by magic."
ZxsynIU.gif

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars

It was 4 one sided rounds, at the end of one of them Conor literally tries to appease Khabib with the “only business” line. Total physical and mental domination to the point where he broke character.

The day your boy loses I am completely convinced we will never see or hear from you ever again? Tell me I’m wrong? You will hide your head in shame. Gifs Of him losing is all I will post every time I see you.
You probably posted countless gifs of Aldo getting ko'd. Don't act like innocent

Ha a rare instance where a troll thread is hijacked into a real epic thread!

Khabib flew all the way back to Russia to hide behind his pillow after he saw what Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy Cerrone

Back