Best. UFC. Gif. Ever.

Ackmed is an American kid who has a borderline autistic obsession with Muslims and Russians and wishes he was one of them. Nothing really surprising here.
If true, disgusting.

I actually had a friend who was ultra liberal (my only one really) and for whatever reason was a huge cuck to Muslims. Never made sense to me.
Dude hates religion, constantly shits on Christians, loves the LBGT community, yet obsessed over a religion that would kill 96% of the people he supported.
Such weird individuals (hard core liberals)

That's the he kicked khabib in the dick and grabbed his glove many many times. He fouled khabib 15+ times and still lost. Khabib also got the Kimura on him in rd2 but he kept grabbing the fence with his feet, and kneeing khabib in the head even though khabib was downed. He was cheating blatantly. But of course you'll come up with another excuse so I'm done discussing this with you.

Conor won round 3 by landing 34 significant strikes @ 65%

simply offensive it's not in the top 1 million best mma gifs

Okay fine it's atleast in the top 10 000

Last edited:
Gary-Goodridge-vs-Paul-Herrera-Crucifix-Elbow-Knockout-in-UFC-8.gif

only difference is that Paul Herrera doesn't live in my head rent free.

<Fedor23>

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars
Khabib doesnt give two fucks about money. Im sure if he wanted he could have 20m deposited into his account just like that. If Khabib cared about money he wouldve taken the rematch instantly. And Id say it was a rather easy fight for Khabib since Conor did absolutely no damage.

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars
McGregor committed at least 18 fouls in that fight, and Herb Dean didn't deduct a single point.

Incredible. I sometimes stare at this for a few hours straight. It gives me an indescribable high.

Has anyone else been so mesmerised by a UFC gif as this one?

Discuss.

Watching Khabib throw EVERYTHING into that punch, and it doesn't even DROP Conor, jesus, Khabib knew then, he had to get the fight back down.... No matter what.... And then he went hard and took out Conor....

Fucking great fight.

Conor doesn't give rematches in championship bouts. Why should anyone else? LOL

Incredible. I sometimes stare at this for a few hours straight. It gives me an indescribable high.

Has anyone else been so mesmerised by a UFC gif as this one?

Discuss.
The day your boy loses I am completely convinced we will never see or hear from you ever again? Tell me I’m wrong? You will hide your head in shame. Gifs Of him losing is all I will post every time I see you.

I mean, it's a good one. Don't know about best though. It's just an overhand right, and it didn't even finish the fight.

It took Khabib the distance in Dos Anjos, Barboza and Al Iquinta in decision victories. Were these fighters harder to finish? Were they harder fights than Conor?

Conor may not be an easier fight but to the casuals eye and on paper one could say yes...He was the easier fight by results.
Styles make fights and in fairness to McGregor I do think him being off 2 years didnt help his cause. Also Iquinta, Barboza and Dos Anjos all have Submission Wrestling Championship backgrounds.

TS is shit, we'd better save this thread.
tumblr_pu94md6CTB1rofocqo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pu94md6CTB1rofocqo2_500.gifv

giphy.gif

AlibAba hit conor with a pillow? I dont get this thread fuck head

The day your boy loses I am completely convinced we will never see or hear from you ever again? Tell me I’m wrong? You will hide your head in shame. Gifs Of him losing is all I will post every time I see you.

<DCrying>

You're the one on loser team, stop projecting your wet fantasies you weirdo.

"The day your guy lose you will pay"
I imagine you saying that with your little fists shaking.

Hilarious.

<36>

You sound upset btw.

Back