Best value line of the year?

It was a mistake but I pounded Luis pena +260 vs Matt wiman. I was able to get down $600 on it before they took it down.

Ngannou at +220 for about 40k lol against that old fart who twisted his knee at the weigh ins.

Ngannou at +220 for about 40k lol against that old fart who twisted his knee at the weigh ins.
40k? For real? Def a really good bet, was suprised to see him as such a huge dog vs someone so overrated/old/injure”able”

40k? For real? Def a really good bet, was suprised to see him as such a huge dog vs someone so overrated/old/injure”able”
I had about 6 parlays finishing with Ngannou one of which was like 10 bets long lol. Definitely one of my bigger cashes.

GDR at dog odds to Aspen Ladd?

Cub Swanson a dog to Kron?

Masvidal over Nate? Askren?

Cannonier over Hermanson?

What's been the best value line this year that you hit, and which is one you feel like a mug for missing?

I played all the ones I mentioned, feel a mug for not putting more on them.
You should throw Poirier vs Holloway in there, that was my biggest win. Nothing crazy but 650 and I think Poirier was +160 or so.. Hit for cannoneer (chasing after lando got dominated) which was nice. Also hit Cub vs Kron. Lost plenty this year also but this is my first year were im up a few grand

Back