Media Bet the House on Derrick Lewis

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg

It was always gonna be a risky bet. Lewis hits hard as fuck and is a big strong dude but hes also vulnerable, doesnt have a great gas tank and is fairly one dimensional. If you have the chin to withstand his offence he is very beatable.

Thanks Scottie, I was in the zone last night :)
I was soooo close to a perfect Tap card, but it was not to be.
You would have gone 14 in 14 if Tuivasa didn't have the fat fighter chin. If he was ripped or something he would have gone out cold from the ground and pound shots

Literally. Folded like a lawnchair
Man cannot stand the heat, it’s shown in all his losses, I was mostly sure he would fold cuz of the pressure of being in his hometown and tai not backing down attitude. But wasn’t 100%.

I think Derrick Lewis beats Tai 7 out of 10 times but last night was Tai's night. It was a great fight while it lasted

Something that's not being talked about that may have been significant was when they went in for the final exchange they had a clash of heads and Tais head hit off Lewis chin. I hope that did not stun Lewis but watch it back and it had me wonder.

Well, looks like 5% was all he needed.
Sometimes I think I should just bet against myself. What I think is a lock and bet the opposite way. What a fkn chin on that Samoan though eh?

Sometimes I think I should just bet against myself. What I think is a lock and bet the opposite way. What a fkn chin on that Samoan though eh?

Yeah he got blasted and came up guns blazing lol.
How you feel is the reason I never bet on anything that's outside of my control sir.

People were writing Tuivasa off as if Derrick Lewis was suddenly Tyson Fury.

Somehow a consistently improving prime 28-year-old who is 19-4 combined in boxing and kickboxing and has several impressive MMA KOs had 0 chance against a 37-year-old brawler who is 0-2 vs Shawn Jordan.

Yeah he got blasted and came up guns blazing lol.
How you feel is the reason I never bet on anything that's outside of my control sir.
Yeah that’s why I don’t bet either lol. Although I do gamble on some vcash

you owe me a fkin house OP
im freezing my dick off in this toronto cold. im the homeless guy on yonge & dundas in a bellator shirt.

Back