Media Bet the house on Magny

Magny always taking on these young lions. Admirable but how's that working out for him?

Actually quite well. He doesn't have the talent to beat top guys, so instead of sitting on his ass like a lot of MMA fighters angling for a title shot that will never come, he fights often and earns decent coin doing it.

The fighters in U Fight Cheap that are paid the most 'fairly' tend to be the active, reliable veteran gatekeepers/journeymen like Cowboy and Magny.

The only guy who took their spouse's name that I like is Jack fucking White.
Ian Machado?
I can't stand that guy.
WAR MAGNY!!!

What was up with the hitting kids talk?

On late notice against the UFCs latest marketing project? Nah, I'm good. Probably isn't even healthy.

You guys have big balls. I don't even have the huevos to bet my trailer!

MMA Math is hard since Machado Garry is undefeated as a pro, but he does have a loss as an amateur. BRB gonna try to make Magny > Machado Garry via MMA Math :)

EDIT: Here you go:

Magny > Leech > Zaleski > St. Denis > Santiago > Al-Selwady > Hardwick > Solli > Ridgeway > Binder > Machado
Lol. Appreciate your posts bud. Enjoy the fights.

Not the house but Magny has outstanding value considering everything. High level prospect vs grizzled vet. It can go either way and Magny is going for like +450 right now

I usually expect Magny to pull upsets but he seems like this fight might be too emotional with the talkative Ian.
Plus short training camp won't help.
No house bet, sorry OP.

Back