Bet your money on Jan Blachowicz

Usually I'd say I favor Izzy, but Jan is a good bet, being such a dog, but in this case I actually favor Jan a little. So I will be making a 2U bet on him.

Usually I'd say I favor Izzy, but Jan is a good bet, being such a dog, but in this case I actually favor Jan a little. So I will be making a 2U bet on him.

I promise you, If He loses, i will do a shoey. mark my words.

Hope Jan wins, for the sake of the bet, and for your bank account's sake.

iu

i'd lean towards izzy... he's very technical and has a reach advantage. Jan carries alot of muscle and is slower. But he definitely isn't a dummy like costa or yoel.

the fight is going to play out two ways:
1) izzy uses his reach, constantly beats up the lead leg of jan... jan slows down more... izzy gets a late tko or decision
2) jan stays patient, picks his shots, checks kicks... and eventually lands a big one. the guy has serious power in his hands and feet.

detail-shot-of-the-torso-of-dominick-reyes-after-being-kicked-by-jan-picture-id1276890870

I like Izzy, but we saw what he looks like when oversized by a large margin (Yoel fight). Jan is even bigger. At some point, size trumps skill.

I know I'm going to get hate for this but...

Israel should've stayed at Middleweight, I have no faith he'll make it out alive at light heavyweight. If you however can try to convince me of how Israel would dominate the LHW division then I'll scull a Shoey.

Place your bets people! and remember to trust your own gut at times. it's okay to lose but please bet responsibly.

Thank you all for reading this and may all of you warriors, wherever you're watching from. to hold on to your beers, and Enjoy the damn fight on March!

iu

Edit: let's get the facts straight, you bet on whoever you want, I'm just here to tell you my opinion and how I would recommend you to give Jan a try, no I'm not a guy who bets, here's my advice. You read the body language, you read Izzy then you read Jan. Same thing happened to McGregor and look who won. :)

Good call brother!

Back