Bethe Correia says people are "begging for her to come back".....

Nunes isn't the GOAT until she has Bethe on her resume

Wait, what? people begging for her to come back???

{<huh}

fucken haters in this thread, dat ass

source.gif

Best body in mma. Her backside is outrageous.

I never thought she was that good but UFC 135 female division seems dead in the water.

I'm not sure if any fighter has ever had a more delusional understanding of their standing in the sport than this chick. Did anyone even realize that she had left?

I feel the same way. A lot of fighters just smack talk or make stuff up that even they do no believe. Guys like Covington who just spout off about being the best and everyone wants to watch them......they know it isn't true but they know how to try and make money.

I believe Bethe believes what she's saying. I think she believes she's in the title picture with a win and that people really do want to see her back. Literally nobody other than her family cared if she ever came back. There are decent prospects in all WMMA divisions for the most part now. I guess she'll make a good "win" for some of these up and comers.

I felt a little bad where one article called her the worst athlete on the UFC roster....heh. Sad....but it's true.

You guys might hate, but I heard Bethe was dropping Aikido guys in sparring. #FearTheBethurn

Lost in translation, her English isn't so good. What she means is "begging for her to show us that back".

Ronda-Rousey-38.jpg

Back