Betting Burns huge

I find it strange that those odds on this fight are what motivated the most you've ever bet, TS...but good luck to you!
i probably have had bets i liked more in the past. but sometimes it's hard to find a counterparty to get down vig free. and other times i just didn't have the confidence to blast

i also think Masvidal is overrated due to his popularity.

If I lose this one on the cards I might not bet anymore. 30-27 Burns seems the best score card

I have Burns for about -358 average on this one.
Ended up risking maybe the most I have in a UFC fight. Which isn't too hard to do betting favorites.

Hard to see Masvidal winning.

Burns has been fighting really well in his recent fights. He has a massive grappling advantage due to his BJJ. He has better cardio. He has a lot of power in his hands as well, and Jorge has to mind the TDs while striking.

Most of all, Jorge said he's retiring if he loses. Fighters always lose these fights, often getting finished. Why? Old and probably not putting 100% in to it anymore.

War Durinho!

How did you get him -358? He was well over -400 from open to finish on many, which is insane.

One of those random upped thread that turns out to be worth it.

89K bro. I'd put them on Ngannou vs Augusto Sakai and I'd still be shitting myself. Congrats

One of those random upped thread that turns out to be worth it.

89K bro. I'd put them on Ngannou vs Augusto Sakai and I'd still be shitting myself. Congrats

Well what are you getting on Sakai for, he's clearly getting KOed!

Back