Betting odds: Shavkat is even money vs Leon, Belal big underdog

Yeah I don't get why Leon is such a favorite, their last fight was even until the eye poke

Belal's win streak is about the same as Leon's, and Leon wasn't exactly impressive vs. Colby let's face it.
Go watch that fight again. Was not even at all. Leon was out-striking him and rocked him in the first

Belal had a much easier time taking Wonderboy down than Shavkat did. He may not be a finisher, but he's much better at takedowns.

Leon is better at defending takedowns than Wonderboy. I'm not at all sold that Shavkat can get him down without improvements to his game.

Shavkat has major holes in his game, but Leon isn't the one to take advantage of them.

Go watch that fight again. Was not even at all. Leon was out-striking him and rocked him in the first

It was pretty even. Leon got a few good kicks on him in r1, but Belal stuffed both takedowns and reversed Leon against the cage. Belal wasn't rocked at any time, for a few seconds he was dazed by the head kick at most. R1 to Leon but it wasn't dominant, it was more that Belal didn't connect much. 2nd round was quickly over.

Leon should be favorite but not close to 3-1

No way I'm passing on Belal at those odds. The first fight was like 7 minutes of fight time. You cant take too much from it.

Some people will still say Belal should get title over Shavkat because of rankings. I think it should be odds. The fighters people think are best should go for championship.

Back